The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Coronavirus Or The Virus From China

Frank Bullitt

17 hours ago, David P said:

The elephant in the room is herd immunity, which ultimately, is the only way out.

The Jab doesnt offer immunity though so there will be no immunity, just simply people walking around still spreading the virus but not suffering as much and less likely to die from it. its basically a Flu jab, I understand why the young dont want the jab, its had little testing, no one knows the long term effects of the jab, the survivial rate for someone under 35 is over 99%

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, mattdavies said:

The Jab doesnt offer immunity though so there will be no immunity, just simply people walking around still spreading the virus but not suffering as much and less likely to die from it. its basically a Flu jab, I understand why the young dont want the jab, its had little testing, no one knows the long term effects of the jab, the survivial rate for someone under 35 is over 99%

spot on. The media has scaremongered and brainwashed the older generation into believing this will save humanity.

Not suffering as much or dying i'll take as a good result 

I'm not being brainwashed by the press or the politicians. I've listened to the likes of 

Professor Witty and other experts and made my call on what they've said. 

Where would we be now without the vaccines ? 

1 hour ago, mattdavies said:

That's kind of David's point I guess, the vaccines will suppress the effects in the more vulnerable reducing odds of serious issues with the virus until such a time that herd immunity kicks in and becomes more like the flu, where just the vulnerable need a booster jab every year.

The vaccine has had lots of testing, initial tests have just been done a hell of a lot quicker than a vaccine would take under different circumstances, plus it's now had 6 months of worldwide vaccinations programmes to show further that it's dangers/ risks are extremely low.

Long term effects on vaccines I guess would be extremely rare as most people (for now at least) will only have it two doses, it's not like a drug that can be taken regularly for months or even years which allows more chance for adverse effects to happen.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, tayr said:

typical response.. proves my point

If you click watch on you tube, you will find that the video does not have the "idiot" caption.

I chose it for it's 13 minutes of content which you obviously haven't watched in the time it took you to react.

I wonder whose point is proven now?

Edited by David P (see edit history)

3 minutes ago, David P said:

If you click watch on you tube, you will find that the video does not have the "idiot" caption.

I chose it for it's 13 minutes of content which you obviously haven't watched in the 6 minutes it took you to react.

I wonder whose point is proven now?

Not sure on the maths there as your post at 10:12 and my response at 10:45 isn't quite 6 minutes.

But you are correct, i didn't watch the video as it plays no relevance 

• 4 weeks later...
10 hours ago, Frank Bullitt said:

Anyone with friends or family in Australia who can find out about the legitimacy of this news story?

https://nationalfile.com/australian-government-to-seize-24000-children-vaccinate-them-without-parents-present-in-massive-stadium/

Surely this is conspiracy theory…

I've just messaged friends in Oz and asked them 

Edited by Dnk (see edit history)
  • Like 1

It seems to have been very strongly (and potentially wrongly) worded to try and create a reaction. That short video has Brad Hazzard saying that the opportunity should be taken which would suggest it's optional. It also sounds like they're going to be bussed off to this stadium during school hours and bussed back again in order to vaccinate those willing as quickly and efficiently as possible. I never had my mum holding my hand when I got my jabs in high school.

Call me an optimist, but it just looks to be propaganda / a news outlet drumming up clicks to me.

I've got in-laws on the east coast and the situation has been pretty 'lax for them with regards to the vaccine. They're in their 50's and double dosed but just wandered down for their jabs in their own time. Although there is a pretty strict vaccine law there for the usual injections that people normally get (typhoid, polio, tetanus etc.).

Edited by Style (see edit history)
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, Dnk said:

My friend in Oz who is a nurse just messaged me saying "what a load of shite" 

Happy days, there is so much shite to sift through regarding this it’s hard to know what isn’t true and what is. What is the video from? A longer news conference that has been edited?

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/8/2021 at 1:39 PM, Frank Bullitt said:

And he lied under oath, he should be shafted front to back.

Maybe that is why America hasnt gone after China as some of them are up to their ears in it. 🤔

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/8/2021 at 10:03 PM, Annabella said:

Still gaining traction, but not even making an appearance on mainstream news 🤔

I wonder why…

On 9/11/2021 at 5:42 PM, MaveriK said:

And he lied under oath, he should be shafted front to back.

Maybe that is why America hasnt gone after China as some of them are up to their ears in it. 🤔

The committee set up to investigate Fauci is still being blocked by the Democrats, the outspoken Paul Rand is being silenced on various platforms too but Jim Jordan is still trying to make headway.

World Health Organization European Advisory Group of Experts in Immunization former Vice President Professor Christian Perronne said that all vaccinated people must quarantine over the winter months or risk serious illness ‘ere -

https://americasfrontlinedoctors.org/frontlinenews/immunization-expert-unvaccinated-people-are-not-dangerous-vaccinated-people-are-dangerous-for-others/?fbclid=IwAR0XjINBT6HPsfKuUmVT5eX-QlE3qmDv6HevCV2AtSaqxxxw-cjqvtWi6-c

Just over 8 months into a 4 year term under the Biden presidency, how could things get any worse?

Edited by Frank Bullitt (see edit history)

• Pete locked this topic
  • Pete unlocked this topic