The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Coronavirus Or The Virus From China

Frank Bullitt

1 hour ago, Frank Bullitt said:

You mean like the Wisconsin Group who found 23,000 State voters with the same telephone number?

Couple of interesting videos below, poor quality unfortunately but you will get the idea.

You expect that sort of thing in a banana republic not in any sort of democracy. And all the "perfectly" legit boxes being shuffled around after counting was supposed to be closed, all above board, nothing to see here. And, if that isnt enough, mathematicians/statisticians saying the voting trends were unbelievable.

Sleepy joe offering to punch out his supporters on the campaign trail, calling a lady a dog faced pony and the never to be forgotten "if you dont vote for me you aint black", sure he won all legit like. 🤣

20 hours ago, Thorin said:

In other news, I hear the earth is flat, and the moon landings were faked.

You have only just realised 🤣

1 hour ago, Thorin said:

Sorry, I thought this was the conspiracy theory thread?

It was started when the scaremongering was at its height via the media to give people an opportunity to chat about things and hopefully throw a little clarity on the situation. Conspiracy theories are more than welcome as per the OP but make sure they are good backed up with lots of links and videos.

Regarding the trajectory of the thread now, I would say it has become more of a look at who appears to be ultimately responsible for this mess, who is trying to cover it up either through inaction or blocking the investigation and why they are doing it.

On 10/12/2021 at 11:25 PM, Kukulza said:

My anti-vax neighbour (who was also a professor btw 🤦‍♂️) just died of covid, I wonder if he had any regrets while being on his death bed for weeks.

I've been seeing the same news, it is indeed a battle between the virus and the unvaccinated people. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
49 minutes ago, Frank Bullitt said:

Think he was the one, that had something like SS Troopers marching round demanding "Show me your papers!" It'll never happen again.......

On 10/12/2021 at 4:25 PM, Kukulza said:

My anti-vax neighbour (who was also a professor btw 🤦‍♂️) just died of covid, I wonder if he had any regrets while being on his death bed for weeks.

Calling bullshit that he died 'from' Covid.

Both of my parents were injured from jab. Dad had a stroke. Mum had a fit the evening she was jabbed, and a week later ended up in hospital with pneumonia. 

Both are better now, thankfully, but my dad is a shadow of his former self. 

Both have also been told not to take any future jabs by their doctors.

You can call people antivaxxers for not wanting this jab, but I'm afraid it only makes you look like the idiot. 

Edited by Big Supes (see edit history)
  • Like 1

26 minutes ago, Big Supes said:

Both of my parents were injured from jab. Dad had a stroke. Mum had a fit the evening she was jabbed, and a week later ended up in hospital with pneumonia. 

You can call people antivaxxers for not wanting this jab, but I'm afraid it only makes you look like the idiot. 

Also the term anti-vaxxer would apply if this was a vaccine and by definition its not. 

Just to add to the above comment, a guy at works dad had stage 4 cancer, they gave two years to live, they gave him the Jab & he died within 7 days. His uncle then had the Jab and died shortly afterwards, dont believe he had any existing medical conditions. I didnt ask for too many details for obvious reasons 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Big Supes said:

So sorry to read this. It highlights why transparency and freedom of choice is paramount. No government has the right to claim sovereignty over our bodies.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Frank Bullitt said:

Irony is, it's a rushed vaccine, and they wonder why some are wary, hence why it shouldn't be forced. Once legislation gets passed to make this mandatory, will such legislation be removed in the future. 

28 minutes ago, Annabella said:

Irony is, it's a rushed vaccine, and they wonder why some are wary, hence why it shouldn't be forced. Once legislation gets passed to make this mandatory, will such legislation be removed in the future. 

When governments decide to fight a virus with mixture of totalitarianism and communism and members of society are happy to conform then something has gone seriously awry. 

47 minutes ago, Frank Bullitt said:

FDA Wants to Wait Until 2076 to Fully Release Pfizer Coronavirus Vaccine Data

https://www.sirillp.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/11/020-Second-Joint-Status-Report-8989f1fed17e2d919391d8df1978006e.pdf

For anyone that isn't going to read all of it:

The acute need for transparency regarding this product is heightened by the fact that the secretary of Health and Human Services (“HHS”), the FDA’s parent department, has granted Pfizer complete immunity from financial liability for any injury caused by its product. If injured -- including suffering one of the injuries even federal health authorities admit occur from Pfizer’s product -- the injured individual effectively has no recourse. Pursuant to the declaration from the secretary of HHS, Pfizer cannot be sued by anyone receiving this product for any injury. 42 U.S.C. § 247d-6d. Pfizer also cannot be sued for willful misconduct regarding this product unless HHS, which has been promoting this product, agrees to bring such a claim. 42 U.S.C. § 247d-6d(c)(5).13 It should not be that the public is deprived accessing the documents and data submitted by Pfizer to license this product when at the same time the public are being mandated to receive this product with no ability to sue Pfizer for compensation if they suffer any adverse reaction.
The FDA has proposed to produce 500 pages per month which, based on its calculated number of pages, would mean it would complete its production in nearly 55 years – the year 2076.

Staggering.

• Like 1

• Pete locked this topic
  • Pete unlocked this topic