The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Coronavirus Or The Virus From China

Frank Bullitt

32 minutes ago, Pete said:

I'm not anti-vax...but remind me how much we really know about the long term effects of RNA vaccines?

Source: https://www.phgfoundation.org/briefing/rna-vaccines

That link backs up my point, understanding the side effects (meaning short term because it’s only present in your system in the short term) and how well it performs over time with booster requirements and effectiveness against variants / mutations etc.

Im not saying anything regarding short term side effects, I’m merely pointing out that people looking for any side effects months or years down the line need to understand what a vaccine is/does and why that’s not something to be worried about.

• Like 2

On 11/29/2021 at 12:34 PM, Pete said:

Why?
Do you realise that if you agree or not, some people are scared shitless of it?

If they saw you in a shop they would be afraid and try to avoid you. They might even whisper "why are people so selfish and incapable of adhering to simple rules?" under their breath.

All hypothetical of course and not strictly my opinion.

It's a PITA, I don't want to. But I do it for others.

I don't comply or consent to these stupid mandates when the people making them  don't even follow them. Further more, I have zero interest in the opinions of people who still think that capitulation is the way out of this.

Not pointing the finger at you, but most people who claim they're doing it for others were also the ones rushing out to nab up all the bog roll and food when the BBC told them there were shortages. The irony is, their apathy and conformity in the pursuit of a beer in a pub or a holiday abroad is what's selling the future generations down the river. If they're honest with themselves, they don't give a shit about anyone apart from themselves. They'll have their children jabbed with this experimental vaccine just to make their own lives easier. 

Edit: Just to add, yes, I'm aware people are scared shitless. It's really quite sad to see elderly people or children out walking with bacteria-ridden masks on. That's not my doing though. 

Edited by Big Supes (see edit history)

On 11/30/2021 at 8:53 AM, Style said:

We already know the long term effects of the vaccine...none.

Any side effect of a vaccine shows itself within 8 weeks of being administered as it is ejected from the body beyond that period. A vaccine enters the body, triggers an immune response and basically tells the body to remember that method of response before saying "peace out homies" and then it's gone forever. Same basic idea as drinking alcohol, it does its thing and then it's gone.

And before anyone decides to chime in and shout "it's not a vaccine, it's a gene therapy". DYOR and understand that that's all bollocks as well

Even top corporate doctors acknowledge that no one knows anything about the long term effects of these jabs. 

And, no. Its not a vaccine. 

3 minutes ago, Big Supes said:

I don't comply or consent to these stupid mandates when the people making them  don't even follow them. Further more, I have zero interest in the opinions of people who still think that capitulation is the way out of this.

Ok i trust your talking about our government in England, But surely the fact most other world leaders are using the same system holds some weight?

I have to ask what do you think this is all in aid off if none of it is needed?

5 minutes ago, The Raven said:

Ok i trust your talking about our government in England, But surely the fact most other world leaders are using the same system holds some weight?

I have to ask what do you think this is all in aid off if none of it is needed?

No. I'm talking about all of these plastic leaders following orders, globally. The masks are for show. They're used as part of the psyop to give a visual aid for the virus, as well as dehumanising the general public. 

This is all about power, control... and money. If people still think it's about a virus then I'm afraid their cognitive dissonance trumps reality. 

Edited by Big Supes (see edit history)

Just now, Big Supes said:

No. I'm talking about all of these plastic leaders, globally. The masks are for show. They're used as part of the psyop to give a visual aid for the virus, as well as dehumanising the general public. 

This is all about power, control... and money. If people still think it's about a virus then I'm afraid their cognitive dissonance trumps reality. 

Power and control on a global scale?  So every world leader has agreed on this plan?  Again this refers to my earlier post if an election happens and another party gets in do they continue the narrative? If so that would require 10s of thousands of people to be in on this.  Unless your talking about a hidden power NWO thing? 

Even then if a NWO type of organisation is in affect they are already in control of the entire worlds political establishment and make every law they want anyway. 

26 minutes ago, The Raven said:

Power and control on a global scale?  So every world leader has agreed on this plan?  Again this refers to my earlier post if an election happens and another party gets in do they continue the narrative? If so that would require 10s of thousands of people to be in on this.  Unless your talking about a hidden power NWO thing? 

Even then if a NWO type of organisation is in affect they are already in control of the entire worlds political establishment and make every law they want anyway. 

You can call it the NWO, but that's more of a reference to the turning of an event, e.g The Great Reset. 

Pretty much every world leader is on board, not that they have a choice, but the notion leadership is given via a democracy is an illusion. It doesn't matter which mainstream party you vote for, they're just a different feather on the same bird. Our mate Bojo was bred for this. Trump was a bit of an exception as he was bankrolled by the construction industry in America and look what happened to him. He challenged the Covid narrative on its origins and was pro alternative to vaccine treatment to which China, the WHO, all Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation funded NGO's, George Soros funded NGO's, the WEF, big pharma and big tech immediately went to war against. 

Tbh, anyone who has opposed the narrative has been cancelled. We live in times where we all know this whole thing stinks of shit, but people are afraid to speak out over it. 

18 hours ago, Big Supes said:

Even top corporate doctors acknowledge that no one knows anything about the long term effects of these jabs. 

And, no. Its not a vaccine. 

Source?

if you’re going to make these claims then I’d love to see the evidence behind it. 

Links to .gov website...............to get this out of the way I'm not saying kids shouldn't get it as these instances are, percentage wise, tiny (more common in the young), but then so are sub 24 year old covid serious effects/deaths.

Worth knowing about just to monitor your kids post jab. Some real doctors are concerned that the vaccines on occasion (as we don't aspirate) get straight into the blood stream and this can cause this. NB in normal circumstances it can be a result of viral infections eg Glandular fever. 

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/covid-19-vaccination-booster-dose-resources/covid-19-vaccination-a-guide-to-booster-vaccination

Quote "This half dose of Moderna is expected to have low rate of side effects including myocarditis"

So a specifically acknowledged side effect that is not necessarily serious but can be...

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/covid-19-vaccination-myocarditis-and-pericarditis-information-for-healthcare-professionals/information-for-healthcare-professionals-on-myocarditis-and-pericarditis-following-covid-19-vaccination

Quote "Reporting rates were 40.6 cases per million second doses of mRNA COVID-19 vaccines for males aged 12 to 29 years and 2.4 per million second doses for males aged 30 or older. For females their reported rates were 4.2 and 1.0 per million second doses in these age groups and the highest reporting rates were among males aged 12 to 17 and those aged 18 to 24 years. In Israel, 27 of the 148 cases occurred around receipt of the first vaccine dose and 121 occurred within 30 days after the second vaccine, with most cases in men aged 16 to 19 years.

Follow up of cases in the US, Israel and UK are ongoing to better understand the natural history and sequelae following the acute episode. To date, in the UK it appears that most individuals respond well to standard treatment.

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) further analysed US myocarditis data of in those aged under 30 years – 96% of cases were hospitalised but there were no deaths. However, 5 deaths have been reported in the European Economic Area in individuals of advanced age or with concomitant disease and so it is important that healthcare professionals are aware of this condition."

Quote "What is the outcome of patients with myocarditis following COVID-19 vaccination?

The existing evidence base shows that most patients with myocarditis post vaccination respond well to standard treatment, and the prognosis of the myocarditis is good. However, it may have long-term consequences and studies are in progress to further understand the longer-term consequences with follow up at 3 months and 6 months.

In some cases of non-COVID-19 vaccine-related myocarditis, the disease can progress to dilated cardiomyopathy and chronic heart failure, with evidence implicating myocarditis in 12% of sudden deaths in adults aged under 40. Likewise, the long-term prognosis of pericarditis is good, but it can become recurrent and rarely patients may develop constrictive pericarditis."

So youngsters could get quite a few jabs before they ever reach an age where covid is a serious risk. They were largely kept in school and told serious covid illness in the young was rare (which proved to be true) and yet now have to have the jabs and boosters, for their benefit? So they were at risk all that time? or are now simply seen as a spreading risk and should have it for the good of us all? 

My main point is that some side effects are acknowledged and because of the young peoples very low Covid risk the side effect risk is closer/more comparable to it, than us older folk where the covid risks far far outweigh the side effect risk.

This Glandular fever case has a very different tone around Myocarditis

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7102541/

Quote "Myocarditis is an uncommon but potentially life-threatening disease. Clinical manifestations could range from subclinical disease to sudden death, due to fulminant heart failure and/or malignant ventricular arrhythmias. The most common cause of myocarditis is viral infection, including Epstein-Barr virus (EBV). Nevertheless, EBV rarely presents with cardiac involvement in immunocompetent hosts."

But then you get this info ie having covid itself giving some myocarditis, so vaccine better for all.

https://www.newscientist.com/article/mg25133462-800-myocarditis-is-more-common-after-covid-19-infection-than-vaccination/

I'm trying to find out more about a Dr Robert Maloney and right now I can find for and against websites, he was involved in some early mrna work that much I know, he suggests it might not be ideal for younger people and I'm trying to work out if he's telling the truth/his opinion is valid or those discrediting him are (which is not as easy as most instances, as I know little about immunology/treatments etc) 

Bottom line I don't panic about medical stuff but I like to find out about things and it's tough, as they say a little knowledge can be dangerous, but also knowledge is power and knowing Myocarditis can occur and what to look out for is hopefully helpful?  I don't think it's talked about widely because of SteveR's point/link which was very valid and people don't always process things rationally.

On 11/26/2021 at 4:07 PM, Tyson said:

He lost any kind of credibility when he likened the compulsory vaccination to the Holocaust. How is the torture, rape, experimenting on, gassing, slave labour and genocidal extermination of a group of people because of their faith anything like telling people you must have a vaccination? It's quite disgusting that he even thought that it was a valid thing to say or that there was a comparison to be drawn. Complete Idiot and speaks a lot about his character if that kind of crap is flying round in his head.

Okay, I’ll bite. If you want to play this game then it’s only fact I am interested in. Not an opinion and not an opinion dressed up as a fact. You can have an opinion on a fact, that is why discussions about this subject are being had rather than ignored.

If you still stand by your statement, please provide me with the timestamps so I can respond.

When watching NO he likened what is going (the unvaccinated Covid people being the problem) to the Polish propaganda that said Jewish people were spreading typhus. It was about finding a part of society to blame for what was happening at that time and was the start of dehumanising the Jewish population in the eyes of all for what was to come later down the line so they didn’t react when it happened.

NO mentions nothing about torture, rape, experimenting on, gassing, slave labour or genocide. That is your wording. Not until the end of the video does NO mention the Holocaust or genocide but that was in regards Chinas treatment of Uighurs and Rohingya.

It’s all about listening to words carefully and closely on the video but if that is your take away from that so be it. But that is not what was said.

You mention nothing about using women for sex with regards to getting men to vaccinate. Why not? Are you only picking up what you want to hear? That sort of hyperbolic straw man argument doesn’t do anyone any favours.

Was it a poor analogy? I am not sure if there else in history that has happened before or since that could have been used. If there is, maybe you could let me know.

The dehumanising aspect of those who choose not to be part of the Covid human trial (blaming them for spreading the virus, calling them selfishness or anti-vaxxer, Trump supporter, right wing & conspiracy theorist) to the vaccinated. It has been going on a while now. Along with attributing them with the reasons for death numbers whilst knowingly inflating those numbers to scare people.

To laws being made to use against these people (as happened with the Jewish population) to the point where the complacency of the Austrian people and governments around the world who seem unwilling to speak out against this.

A vaccination being made compulsory means there is no longer sovereignty of the only thing we really own and no longer freedom of choice.

Edited by Frank Bullitt (see edit history)
  • Like 1

On 11/29/2021 at 7:39 AM, The Raven said:

I wonder if your ok with doctors and dentists wearing them when they are at work? I mean in the operating room they are not wearing them to shield themselves from what ever they are getting ready to cut out of you are they?

You do know its to protect others more than you right?

I have a few questions if covid is all made up whats the end game? Whos in on it? I mean i see alot of "its about control" If thats right then the whole world is in on it?

I mean that would require a consented effort from every country in the world wouldn't it?  what happens if there is an election? does that mean every political party in the world is in on it? 

The vaccine is rushed?  Based on what scientific knowledge? How come every country has deemed it safe for use? again whats the end game here? 

I also see the "TWO JABS IT DONT WORK TOLD YA" That is not how vaccines work, the flu vaccine for example is only 60% effective and the protection lasts about a year hence the need to get a booster every year. Funny i never saw anyone dive down the rabbit hole on that. Yet you can still get flu still pass flu on just that its less likely to try and kill you....sound familiar?  

My car passed its MOT this year, whats the point it can still have a part fail tomorrow, still cause an accident i not taking it next year.....

I don’t think anyone on here has said Covid doesn’t exist. It is the way in which the whole affair has been dealt with and reported that is the issue. At the end of the day Covid is a virulent influenza. It will never go away, some years it will be bad others not so.

Did you get your flu jab every year before his thing started? If no, why not?

Also, do you know what happens when you inject testosterone in to your body when it isn’t needed?

Again, this isn’t about the vaccine. It’s about the freedom and the right to choose.

On 11/29/2021 at 12:34 PM, Pete said:

Why?
Do you realise that if you agree or not, some people are scared shitless of it?

If they saw you in a shop they would be afraid and try to avoid you. They might even whisper "why are people so selfish and incapable of adhering to simple rules?" under their breath.

All hypothetical of course and not strictly my opinion.

It's a PITA, I don't want to. But I do it for others.

People are scared of a lot, does that mean society has to give up everything because some people are more fragile than others? If the media weren’t so politically motivated, biased and were held to account then maybe the fear could be more rational. 

The other side of the coin to not wearing a mask, it could empower those who are concerned about being vilified for a personal decision (not wanting to wear a mask in a free society) to express themselves.

On 11/29/2021 at 5:12 PM, The Raven said:

That’s what the highly educated scientists and academics have worked out is best to stop variants. I’ve heard them repeatedly today say today “none of us are safe until we are all safe” 

Personally I went into hospital a few weeks back they hooked me up to various Iv drips for a infected knee joint. I didn’t ask them for the ingredients or demand to know how long it’s been tested for I trusted the people that know what they are doing to help me make decisions I have absolutely no idea about. 

Without pushing to much if you don’t believe they are injecting children for the good of the population what do you believe they are doing it for? 

Educated scientists and academics who will all work for the highest bidder, to think our medical professionals are infallible and impartial is to go back to the old days of treating them as gods.

You went to the hospital and didn’t question as it is the norm, stop being so hyperbolic.

Do you honestly think healthy children need vaccinations against influenza…

I cannot understand this covid mass hysteria at all. I can go to the dentist and have them gaze into and then finger around in my mouth but I cannot walk around a supermarket without a mask. I was told masks don't make a difference and there is information that masks harbour germs and are more likely to harm the wearer. It was going to be two jabs and its freedom for all, now it a booster here and another in six months and then one every few months for life as each virus mutation comes along. I was told the jabs were safe but we see people having heart attacks at football grounds weekly, two rushed off during EPL games last night. You have to be fully vaxxed to attend football games. In Scotland its been reported that foetal deaths have spiked to vaccinated young mothers.  I was told the young aren't affected but infants must soon be jabbed and all without their parents consent. I saw a news item that the Austrian Government is giving 30 minutes with a prostitute as a get vaccinated perk, really! I was told it was voluntary but now its heading towards mandatory vaccination, even with sexual favours, for a virus that killed mainly the over 75's. I was told by my GP it was perfectly normal to have blood coming out of almost every passageway and orifice after a jab, even though that had never happened before. Billions of people subjecting themselves to a vaccine that has no long term clinical trials beyond the billions vaccinated, what possibly could go wrong?

I've been told lots of things about covid and the civic duty to be vaccinated. Well fuk that, its personal choice in a free Country; mandated in a totalitarian one.

• Like 2

I think at this point now that everyone who wants one has had a vaccine, and most of those who don't have gained immunity through infection, it's time to stop worrying.

If someone is still scared of or threatened by coronavirus, it's on them to stay at home, get a booster, wear their mask etc. Leave the rest of us alone. At some point the negative effects on young people outweigh the benefit of giving an 85 yearold an extra 3 months in the nursing home.

But pfizer and the newspapers have to make their money, so it'll keep going as long as they can keep people interested.

Some interesting links:

https://atis.substack.com/p/no-masks-do-not-cut-covid-incidence

https://www.euronews.com/next/2021/12/01/cancer-in-europe-the-devastating-impact-of-covid-on-diagnosis-and-treatment-country-by-cou

And on the new scary name variant:

https://news.sky.com/story/covid-19-most-omicron-cases-are-mild-and-theres-no-evidence-to-suggest-vaccines-may-be-less-effective-against-the-variant-says-who-12483729

2 hours ago, Frank Bullitt said:

Educated scientists and academics who will all work for the highest bidder, to think our medical professionals are infallible and impartial is to go back to the old days of treating them as gods.

You went to the hospital and didn’t question as it is the norm, stop being so hyperbolic.

Do you honestly think healthy children need vaccinations against influenza…

They all work for the highest bidder? From Russia to China the US to here? 

infallible no, but once again seeing every medical board in the world that has looked at the this has all agreed to use it the chances of them all being wrong? Or wait are they all on the take? 

Again I have zero medical knowledge about who should get a vaccine I’m a care worker. 

As for the flu vaccine I’ve had every year for god knows how long, I think I had the pneumonia one a few years back to. 

However, the right to choose to take a vaccine IMO should be down to the person taking it. At the end of the day you can refuse cancer treatment and be let out to die if you so wish. 

Edited by The Raven (see edit history)

17 minutes ago, The Raven said:

They all work for the highest bidder? From Russia to China the US to here? 

infallible no, but once again seeing every medical board in the world that has looked at the this has all agreed to use it the chances of them all being wrong? Or wait are they all on the take? 

Again I have zero medical knowledge about who should get a vaccine I’m a care worker.

As for the flu vaccine I’ve had every year for god knows how long, I think I had the pneumonia one a few years back to. 

I’m surprised you seem surprised that a scientist paid to do (x) work to get to (x) result (that his boss wants) is going to do anything else but. You only need to look at Cannabis to see where that led but that is another discussion for another time. Who do you think the share holders are…

If you take the view that loss of liberty and loss of freedom of choice in the western world (where people are supposed to be free) along with the loss to express one’s self as a bad, I don’t understand why you wouldn’t want a credible reason for this.

Why don’t you want to question what you are being told?

Do you have any thoughts on vaccination at all? Or as far as you are concerned, everyone can do what they like?

7 minutes ago, Frank Bullitt said:

I’m surprised you seem surprised that a scientist paid to do (x) work to get to (x) result (that his boss wants) is going to do anything else but. You only need to look at Cannabis to see where that led but that is another discussion for another time. Who do you think the share holders are…

If you take the view that loss of liberty and loss of freedom of choice in the western world (where people are supposed to be free) along with the loss to express one’s self as a bad, I don’t understand why you wouldn’t want a credible reason for this.

Why don’t you want to question what you are being told?

Do you have any thoughts on vaccination at all.? Or as far as you are concerned, everyone can do what they like?

As i stated above, ultimately i think you should have the right to refuse, as i said you can refuse life saving cancer treatment if you wish.  

Surprised that one team of scientists fudged results no. Surprised that a whole world of independent ones  did? Yeah. Unless you are talking about the great reset where everyone's in on it? 

Again question what im being told?  If it was just the UK ? Sure, maybe if it was just a few countries........But the whole world? Again it would have to be an agenda where everyone's in on it or an NWO style hidden government is pulling the strings?

I have to ask the question whats the end game? Whats the final point in all this if its not for the good of normal people? 

Edited by The Raven (see edit history)

1 hour ago, The Raven said:

As i stated above, ultimately i think you should have the right to refuse, as i said you can refuse life saving cancer treatment if you wish.  

Surprised that one team of scientists fudged results no. Surprised that a whole world of independent ones  did? Yeah. Unless you are talking about the great reset where everyone's in on it? 

Again question what im being told?  If it was just the UK ? Sure, maybe if it was just a few countries........But the whole world? Again it would have to be an agenda where everyone's in on it or an NWO style hidden government is pulling the strings?

I have to ask the question whats the end game? Whats the final point in all this if its not for the good of normal people? 

As you said above, the right to refuse, staggering now that Germany is making it mandatory policy, within the EU Governance, that you have to have a vaccine to go out into public effectively, in Germany. I'm sure somewhere that violates the HR bill that the EU is supposed to staunchly stand for. How are these people supposed to earn a living, shop to buy food to eat! And it's Germany FFS, have they not learnt anything, to stigmatise a large proportion of their citizens, what's next, if they don't have enough police to check people's papers? Do the unvaccinated have to live in a certain area? I am so angry that this is happening, our government isn't condemning it, the EU in Brussels isn't, there will be trouble ahead.