The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Coronavirus Or The Virus From China

Frank Bullitt

On 6/7/2021 at 6:38 PM, Frank Bullitt said:

I’d say that is a certainty as he always pops up spouting his tripe at the most opportune moments. 

His type, including Clinton, have the thickest skin. Huge lies that every sane none Guardian reading person can see but still think they can preach an opinion.

On 6/9/2021 at 7:47 AM, MaveriK said:

His type, including Clinton, have the thickest skin. Huge lies that every sane none Guardian reading person can see but still think they can preach an opinion.

Did you see the leaked IRS tax payments or lack there of? There appears to be (time will tell) a decent news channel in the U.K. now too. It’s called GBN, formed by a splinter group of reporters who are sick and tired of the bent one sided reporting we are currently being subjected to in the U.K.

Back to Fauci and the virus.

1 hour ago, Frank Bullitt said:

Did you see the leaked IRS tax payments or lack there of? There appears to be (time will tell) a decent news channel in the U.K. now too. It’s called GBN, formed by a splinter group of reporters who are sick and tired of the bent one sided reporting we are currently being subjected to in the U.K.

Back to Fauci and the virus.

I have been keeping tabs on GBN, i did have to chuckle at the complaints that came in before it even launched by the usual types suggesting it was going to be a bunch of Nazi's talking and warning firms not to fund them. The BBC tried to cut the rug from under their feet by attempting to stop them from sharing certain content. But what made my day was the Guardin and Independant throwing thier toys out of the pram about the first days coverage, says to be they are doing something right.

Hope they get the sync, sound and lighting issues corrected and then we can see the viewing figures over a month compared to BBC, ITV, Ch4 and Sky.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, MaveriK said:

I have been keeping tabs on GBN, i did have to chuckle at the complaints that came in before it even launched by the usual types suggesting it was going to be a bunch of Nazi's talking and warning firms not to fund them. The BBC tried to cut the rug from under their feet by attempting to stop them from sharing certain content. But what made my day was the Guardin and Independant throwing thier toys out of the pram about the first days coverage, says to be they are doing something right.

Hope they get the sync, sound and lighting issues corrected and then we can see the viewing figures over a month compared to BBC, ITV, Ch4 and Sky.

https://www.theguardian.com/media/2021/jun/14/gb-news-launch-gains-more-viewers-than-bbc-or-sky-news-channels

2 hours ago, Dnk said:

I need to get a test today, I have all the symptoms that are listed online for the new delta variant 

Headache, sore throat, fever and runny nose 

Look after yourself Dunk, glad your getting yourself checked out. Hope everything goes ok.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Dnk said:

I need to get a test today, I have all the symptoms that are listed online for the new delta variant 

Headache, sore throat, fever and runny nose 

My misses has had a really bad cold with all those symptoms, done 2 test negative, now the kids are back at school, that thing called a cold has come back. But yes get a test, you can get them from any chemist, the lateral flow, if you send someone else to get them by the way (just incase you have Covid)!

4 minutes ago, Dnk said:

Two negative tests but feel very crock now, not had a cold ? like this as far as I can remember 

I've had both vaccine jabs, last one was 2 weeks ago 

It could be an effect of the jab. Best thing would be to get a decent curry inside you to help boost your immune system. Vit C & D are good for this and Zinc too, if you can handle metals.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Frank Bullitt said:

Having had our lives turned upside down for this long and now being close to knowing the individuals responsible for this, I am surprised at the lack of coverage of the proceedings. Bit more info coming out re the emails and Fauci looking more and more culpable as time goes on.

Julian Assange won't be!

2 hours ago, Dnk said:

Two negative tests but feel very crock now, not had a cold ? like this as far as I can remember 

I've had both vaccine jabs, last one was 2 weeks ago 

Think it's because we haven't had close contact for 18 months, peoples immune system's aren't as used to fighting infections as they once were.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Frank Bullitt said:

It could be an effect of the jab. Best thing would be to get a decent curry inside you to help boost your immune system. Vit C & D are good for this and Zinc too, if you can handle metals.

I'm eating lots of curries (3 per week), been doing the vit c/d extras since all this shit started 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Annabella said:

Think it's because we haven't had close contact for 18 months, peoples immune system's aren't as used to fighting infections as they once were.

I've been so careful, hardly been anywhere, always got the mask on if req and keep away from any groups, shopping is nearly all online and gets quarantined in the garage when it arrives, anything that can be goes in the sink and gets a wash. Only contact i've had has been my mates paintshop where it was just me and him and we kept our distance and at the garage to sort my Range Rover last week. I've contacted them and no one has anything that i have which is good news.

Off for a PCR test in 2 hrs 

3 hours ago, Dnk said:

I've been so careful, hardly been anywhere, always got the mask on if req and keep away from any groups, shopping is nearly all online and gets quarantined in the garage when it arrives, anything that can be goes in the sink and gets a wash. Only contact i've had has been my mates paintshop where it was just me and him and we kept our distance and at the garage to sort my Range Rover last week.

100% what Annabella said, as everyone has been keeping their distance there has been no immunity built up for the “normal” coughs and colds. I’d put my money on this.

Lots of Garlic, go Tumeric heavy in the curry. Lots of C & D too. Pick up a bottle of Sambucol Natural Black Elderberry Extra Defence, it’s one of the only things one the market that been proven and tested.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, MaveriK said:

Its quite clear you have too much blood in your alcohol stream.  😉

Very doubtful, think i'm well over the line as being classed as an alcoholic using the NHS points system 

The Tescos delivery guys must think i'm a total piss head with the amount of wine, beer and vodka they bring here 🙂

Edited by Dnk (see edit history)

31 minutes ago, Dnk said:

Very doubtful, think i'm well over the line as being classed as an alcoholic using the NHS points system 

The Tescos delivery guys must think i'm a total piss head with the amount of wine, beer and vodka they bring here 🙂

To be honest it sounds like you have opted for a home embalming kit.

• Like 1

• Pete locked this topic
  • Pete unlocked this topic