The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Coronavirus Or The Virus From China

Frank Bullitt

20 minutes ago, Kukulza said:

Sadly not because these retards still run to the hospital and use up beds once they catch a bad case.

Is everyone that you disagree with a "retard"?

Very tempted to lock this thread, there are enough places to discuss COVID and contentious issues around it other than here.

Actually...I think I will.

• Like 1

• Pete locked this topic
  • Pete unlocked this topic
22 hours ago, Annabella said:

Not sure US senate committees digging up the quiet funding of 'gain of function' techniques of Sars virus's, with the Wuhan Lab, come into the category of half baked Pete, guess it's opinion based.

And the US has never cooked up a story against it's enemies to justify their actions or to instigate blame? Nobody trusts our own politicians, not sure why people would think the US senate is any different? Everyone is out for their own gains, of course everything in this thread could be true but potentially, it may be not.

Spoiler Alert: People lie. 

On 11/22/2021 at 4:09 PM, Frank Bullitt said:

He lost any kind of credibility when he likened the compulsory vaccination to the Holocaust. How is the torture, rape, experimenting on, gassing, slave labour and genocidal extermination of a group of people because of their faith anything like telling people you must have a vaccination? It's quite disgusting that he even thought that it was a valid thing to say or that there was a comparison to be drawn. Complete Idiot and speaks a lot about his character if that kind of crap is flying round in his head.

• Like 2

22 hours ago, Tyson said:

And the US has never cooked up a story against it's enemies to justify their actions or to instigate blame? Nobody trusts our own politicians, not sure why people would think the US senate is any different? Everyone is out for their own gains, of course everything in this thread could be true but potentially, it may be not.

Spoiler Alert: People lie. 

Yes they do, I think you'll find the funding of Wuhan fact though. 

22 hours ago, Tyson said:

He lost any kind of credibility when he likened the compulsory vaccination to the Holocaust. How is the torture, rape, experimenting on, gassing, slave labour and genocidal extermination of a group of people because of their faith anything like telling people you must have a vaccination? It's quite disgusting that he even thought that it was a valid thing to say or that there was a comparison to be drawn. Complete Idiot and speaks a lot about his character if that kind of crap is flying round in his head.

I agree he messed up with that comparison, rather stupid. 

On 11/27/2021 at 6:42 PM, Big Supes said:

Never worn one, never will. 

I wonder if your ok with doctors and dentists wearing them when they are at work? I mean in the operating room they are not wearing them to shield themselves from what ever they are getting ready to cut out of you are they?

You do know its to protect others more than you right?

I have a few questions if covid is all made up whats the end game? Whos in on it? I mean i see alot of "its about control" If thats right then the whole world is in on it?

I mean that would require a consented effort from every country in the world wouldn't it?  what happens if there is an election? does that mean every political party in the world is in on it? 

The vaccine is rushed?  Based on what scientific knowledge? How come every country has deemed it safe for use? again whats the end game here? 

I also see the "TWO JABS IT DONT WORK TOLD YA" That is not how vaccines work, the flu vaccine for example is only 60% effective and the protection lasts about a year hence the need to get a booster every year. Funny i never saw anyone dive down the rabbit hole on that. Yet you can still get flu still pass flu on just that its less likely to try and kill you....sound familiar?  

My car passed its MOT this year, whats the point it can still have a part fail tomorrow, still cause an accident i not taking it next year.....

Edited by The Raven (see edit history)
  • Like 4

On 11/27/2021 at 6:42 PM, Big Supes said:

Never worn one, never will. 

Why?
Do you realise that if you agree or not, some people are scared shitless of it?

If they saw you in a shop they would be afraid and try to avoid you. They might even whisper "why are people so selfish and incapable of adhering to simple rules?" under their breath.

All hypothetical of course and not strictly my opinion.

It's a PITA, I don't want to. But I do it for others.

• Like 5

I largely conform, masks etc isn't a real hardship, vaccines I don't see there is any conspiracy etc however they aren't always clear that they don't 100% know what they are doing and you can see this from the different reactions in other countries.

eg I had x2 Astrazenica doses Denmark banned it, so in the uk no issue, Denmark might say they rushed it, in fact I think we adjusted to not use it on below a certain age. We are doing the high vaccine relatively high freedom route (perhaps no choice with our late travel restrictions in the early days?), Australia have gone draconian and lockdown intensive, no idea what's right but just highlighting the relatively stark difference and how if you agree with your government 100% but took these views to the other country you move from a conforming/supportive member of the populace to an outlier of some type.  IMO there is room for various views and questioning when it seems we are moving towards a them and us, black and white stance. Often the most vocal are at either end of the spectrum which doesn't help discussion!

I also remember in pre any vaccines times the various vaccines were all promoted as having 80-95% efficacy, which at the time meant/alluded to 'complete' protection..........only later was it that this became a lot lower re potential contraction of the virus, changing to you won't get as bad effects (they said that liked they knew 100% this was the case but again they spouted the high efficacy %'s are that was overegged). When we went for the vaccines it wasn't like you thought you be invincible after but it certainly was expected (by me at least) to be rare for us to get it, not so both anecdotally and now admitted by all? Rarer perhaps but not as rare as promoted/they hoped?  

So I trust that the vaccines have assisted in the reduction of the level of illness but I don't forget the spiel dished out early on and how that can taint my thoughts on the future promises/indications but I think it's just they hate to admit they are 'educated guessing' and take the confident stance that harmonises/reassures the populace......for the greater good!?

They kept schools open for the whole time, as youngsters were not at serious risk..................now they should be vaccinated? why. Why not vaccinate just the high risk ones?

Check out this link to demographics of covid death...(its New York but I can't see overall it being much different)

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/coronavirus-age-sex-demographics/

I'd bet the 18-44 category had a massive average nearer the 44 than 18 age, so what is the point for nearly all youngsters to get vaccinated? Perhaps understandable if the vaccine +90% stopped you getting it and therefore reduced the risk of transmission but what was initially thought to be this huge reduction is now not so much and so these doses would be best injected in others either here or abroad that are old or with underlying conditions?

5 minutes ago, Scooter said:

They kept schools open for the whole time, as youngsters were not at serious risk..................now they should be vaccinated? why. Why not vaccinate just the high risk ones?

That’s what the highly educated scientists and academics have worked out is best to stop variants. I’ve heard them repeatedly today say today “none of us are safe until we are all safe” 

Personally I went into hospital a few weeks back they hooked me up to various Iv drips for a infected knee joint. I didn’t ask them for the ingredients or demand to know how long it’s been tested for I trusted the people that know what they are doing to help me make decisions I have absolutely no idea about. 

Without pushing to much if you don’t believe they are injecting children for the good of the population what do you believe they are doing it for? 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Scooter said:

Check out this link to demographics of covid death...(its New York but I can't see overall it being much different)

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/coronavirus-age-sex-demographics/

I'd bet the 18-44 category had a massive average nearer the 44 than 18 age, so what is the point for nearly all youngsters to get vaccinated? Perhaps understandable if the vaccine +90% stopped you getting it and therefore reduced the risk of transmission but what was initially thought to be this huge reduction is now not so much and so these doses would be best injected in others either here or abroad that are old or with underlying conditions?

I don't understand the motivation on vaccinating kids. Such a low risk of being seriously ill from it. 
Long term effects from various concoctions? Well...we'll see in the long term.

14 minutes ago, The Raven said:

That’s what the highly educated scientists and academics have worked out is best to stop variants. I’ve heard them repeatedly today say today “none of us are safe until we are all safe” 

Personally I went into hospital a few weeks back they hooked me up to various Iv drips for a infected knee joint. I didn’t ask them for the ingredients or demand to know how long it’s been tested for I trusted the people that know what they are doing to help me make decisions I have absolutely no idea about. 

Without pushing to much if you don’t believe they are injecting children for the good of the population what do you believe they are doing it for? 

I believe in science (please media, stop with "The Science"...it's just Science), but I'd never go into hospital or any care and assume they know what they're doing. I mean, sure they know the procedures - but as for what's actually best for you. Risky. Doctors are over worked, exhausted and don't have time to specifically concentrate all their efforts on you. I say to anyone going in for any procedure, do your homework and double check everything. 

So many times I've picked things up with my parents when receiving medical care which would otherwise have been missed. We've all read about people having the wrong leg or testicle removed etc.

45 minutes ago, Scooter said:

I largely conform, masks etc isn't a real hardship, vaccines I don't see there is any conspiracy etc however they aren't always clear that they don't 100% know what they are doing and you can see this from the different reactions in other countries.

eg I had x2 Astrazenica doses Denmark banned it, so in the uk no issue, Denmark might say they rushed it, in fact I think we adjusted to not use it on below a certain age. We are doing the high vaccine relatively high freedom route (perhaps no choice with our late travel restrictions in the early days?), Australia have gone draconian and lockdown intensive, no idea what's right but just highlighting the relatively stark difference and how if you agree with your government 100% but took these views to the other country you move from a conforming/supportive member of the populace to an outlier of some type.  IMO there is room for various views and questioning when it seems we are moving towards a them and us, black and white stance. Often the most vocal are at either end of the spectrum which doesn't help discussion!

I also remember in pre any vaccines times the various vaccines were all promoted as having 80-95% efficacy, which at the time meant/alluded to 'complete' protection..........only later was it that this became a lot lower re potential contraction of the virus, changing to you won't get as bad effects (they said that liked they knew 100% this was the case but again they spouted the high efficacy %'s are that was overegged). When we went for the vaccines it wasn't like you thought you be invincible after but it certainly was expected (by me at least) to be rare for us to get it, not so both anecdotally and now admitted by all? Rarer perhaps but not as rare as promoted/they hoped?  

So I trust that the vaccines have assisted in the reduction of the level of illness but I don't forget the spiel dished out early on and how that can taint my thoughts on the future promises/indications but I think it's just they hate to admit they are 'educated guessing' and take the confident stance that harmonises/reassures the populace......for the greater good!?

And exactly why the unvaccinated, or people unwilling to, shouldn't be made out to be the scapegoats, that the new surge is their fault, like Austria for example are doing, it's like deflection, let's blame someone. Creates divide and is plainly wrong. I'm waiting for Peppa Pig man to U-turn on the health workers decision, to be vaccinated or you cannot work, as we're so severely short of staff as it is, wait until Flu kicks in, in January.

32 minutes ago, Pete said:

I believe in science (please media, stop with "The Science"...it's just Science), but I'd never go into hospital or any care and assume they know what they're doing. I mean, sure they know the procedures - but as for what's actually best for you. Risky. Doctors are over worked, exhausted and don't have time to specifically concentrate all their efforts on you. I say to anyone going in for any procedure, do your homework and double check everything. 

So many times I've picked things up with my parents when receiving medical care which would otherwise have been missed. We've all read about people having the wrong leg or testicle removed etc.

I guess i wouldnt feel  have any leg to stand on *Pun intended* In the middle of AE to start questioning the Doctor as to his diagnoses and the treatment. My brain would tell me they know what they are doing they have studied for years to make that call.

Cant say me googling it and suggesting my own course of action would be "best for me" as with zero medical training i have no idea what im talking about and limped in to them asking for help. If i was capable of taking my own xrays, checking for DVT and then deciding what drugs i should take i would not need their help at all?

In terms of covid vax you are talking about 100s of independent countries own medical boards all deciding to remove the wrong leg.  When you suggest home work who should we be listening to then?

Yes we entrust ourselves to the professionals and I'm not anti establishment, I went in for a ACL reconstruction on my knee and came out with additional microfracture work done that meant I had to be zero weight bearing for 6 weeks. That was unexpected but I trust on balance it needed to be done, got to roll with the punches etc.

I had a general anesthetic for a previous knee op and an epidural type for the ACL again 'whatever'. I do remember waiting to get my first vaccine and it was just as the rare clotting news came out, but I knew the risks were low and actually knowing about it I knew what to look out for post jab if I was a one in x hundred thousand case. 

So sure we trust the professionals and yet we have doctors and nurses still not double vaccinated, how do you square that circle? One set of professionals not taking the others advice? 

32 minutes ago, Scooter said:

So sure we trust the professionals and yet we have doctors and nurses still not double vaccinated, how do you square that circle? One set of professionals not taking the others advice? 

Easy I don’t go to a heart surgeon for advise on foot issues. If maybe one of the many many top scientists that work for every government in the world that has sanctioned the use of these jabs had said “no way” then it holds weight.

Same as I wouldnt take advise on how to fix my Supra from a local garage when I have everyone here and srd telling me what’s wrong with it. 

A few nurses and doctors refusing does not outweigh streams of virologists and governing bodies of countries. 

MMR causes Autism remember that? Well last year at my sons school for severely autistic children there was a outbreak of measles about 5 un vax kids got really sick.

ive seen Covid kill my mother in law and cripple my brother in law. I’ve also seen my son catch it and show no symptoms at all. 

By all means roll that dice but let’s not pretend internet research outweighs real professionals 

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Pete said:

I don't understand the motivation on vaccinating kids. Such a low risk of being seriously ill from it. 
Long term effects from various concoctions? Well...we'll see in the long term.

We already know the long term effects of the vaccine...none.

Any side effect of a vaccine shows itself within 8 weeks of being administered as it is ejected from the body beyond that period. A vaccine enters the body, triggers an immune response and basically tells the body to remember that method of response before saying "peace out homies" and then it's gone forever. Same basic idea as drinking alcohol, it does its thing and then it's gone.

And before anyone decides to chime in and shout "it's not a vaccine, it's a gene therapy". DYOR and understand that that's all bollocks as well

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Style said:

We already know the long term effects of the vaccine...none.

Any side effect of a vaccine shows itself within 8 weeks of being administered as it is ejected from the body beyond that period. A vaccine enters the body, triggers an immune response and basically tells the body to remember that method of response before saying "peace out homies" and then it's gone forever. Same basic idea as drinking alcohol, it does its thing and then it's gone.

And before anyone decides to chime in and shout "it's not a vaccine, it's a gene therapy". DYOR and understand that that's all bollocks as well

I'm not anti-vax...but remind me how much we really know about the long term effects of RNA vaccines?

Most current research is into RNA vaccines for infectious diseases and cancer, for which there are several early-stage clinical trials, there is also some early research into the potential of RNA vaccines for allergies

There is still a lot of work to be done before mRNA vaccines can become standard treatments, in the meantime, we need a better understanding of their potential side effects, and more evidence of their long term efficacy

Source: https://www.phgfoundation.org/briefing/rna-vaccines