The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Coronavirus Or The Virus From China

Frank Bullitt

52 minutes ago, Frank Bullitt said:

Ooft! Did you not mean to say, why has Covid replaced the Flu and why use criteria like "deaths for ANY reason within 28 days of a positive test?

The irony is that I didn’t say anything of the sort. That is you putting words into my mouth when all I did was post videos showing recent developments going on in the US.

The two top Fox articles are discussing a hidden camera recording of those in charge at the Cable News Network openly admitting what they have done when reporting on Covid. CNN is hardly going to report on itself. Just like the over inflation figures the BBC rely on when reporting on Covid. The last video is discussing the current inactivity in US government regarding the investigation of the virus which is also backed up in the C-Span and Forbes videos that you neglected to mention.

The concerning thing is, if anything above holds true, why have the media been deliberately misleading the public a la BBC? Also, why did the Democrats in America allowed their distain for the Republican Party to override the safety of the rest of the world? They are starting to U-turn on the origins of the virus, when they originally dismissed the claims of a Wuhan lab leak as a racist conspiracy theory.

Fauci is now appearing disingenuous as he is starting to shift his position after being caught out funding (via a third party) gain of function research at the Wuhan Institute of Virology.

I couldn’t care a less for politics. But what I do care about is people who are unable to put their political agenda aside to work together for the safety of others and the knock on effect this has had on families across the world that have lost loved ones.

The main problem there is the funding of Chinese research, and collaboration of modifying Sars spike protein with a government that apparently isn't to be trusted. We'll never know what has or not happened in reality. How do you know who to believe? There's the question. Bit like Fox Mulder's quandry 🙂

23 minutes ago, Annabella said:

The main problem there is the funding of Chinese research, and collaboration of modifying Sars spike protein with a government that apparently isn't to be trusted. We'll never know what has or not happened in reality. How do you know who to believe? There's the question. Bit like Fox Mulder's quandry 🙂

100%. Especially when gain of function research been going on in the US for a while now.

We know we can’t trust the CPC. We know that they have undue influence over the W.H.O so I’d say those are a safe bet on organisations not to be trusted.

For the rest I would wait and see what else comes out of the woodwork.

6 minutes ago, Frank Bullitt said:

100%. Especially when gain of function research been going on in the US for a while now.

We know we can’t trust the CPC. We know that they have undue influence over the W.H.O so I’d say those are a safe bet on organisations not to be trusted.

The problem is, if it is found to have come of the lab, then what? War? Financial penalties for China, asset freezes etc? China won't take that lying down. Who knows.

10 minutes ago, Annabella said:

The problem is, if it is found to have come of the lab, then what? War? Financial penalties for China, asset freezes etc? China won't take that lying down. Who knows.

But we cant let them just get away with it, their economy has been booming since everyone needed the PPE etc and everyone elses has tanked. We shall be paying this back for decades.

2 hours ago, Frank Bullitt said:

Ooft! Did you not mean to say, why has Covid replaced the Flu and why use criteria like "deaths for ANY reason within 28 days of a positive test?

The irony is that I didn’t say anything of the sort. That is you putting words into my mouth when all I did was post videos showing recent developments going on in the ......

The take away from this. Is post more videos. I like them. 😁

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Frank Bullitt said:

Imagine if US funded the research! Which seems likely really given the lab close by.

2 hours ago, Annabella said:

The problem is, if it is found to have come of the lab, then what? War? Financial penalties for China, asset freezes etc? China won't take that lying down.

That’s the problem isn’t it.

I don’t think this has been released deliberately, I’d hope not anyway. I do think they haven’t been as careful as they should have been. Hence the brick wall everyone seems to be hitting when trying to discover patient zero and the source. War would be a bad idea, it will only end one way. Financial penalties would be ideal but I can’t think of a single country or political party that is strong enough to stand up to the CPC. When Australia tried to investigate, China threatened them with financial penalties.

Truth is China is too big and being completely honest too powerful as too many rely on them for cheap labour and parts. Individually I can’t see anyone wanting to rock the boat however collectively it would probably gain traction. 

1 hour ago, MaveriK said:

But we cant let them just get away with it, their economy has been booming since everyone needed the PPE etc and everyone elses has tanked. We shall be paying this back for decades.

That is one of the things that irks me. Also I wonder who allows China to self certify as a “developing nation” so it doesn’t have to follow the emissions regulations like the rest of us. I can’t think of another “developing nation” that has a space programme.

1 hour ago, Noz said:

Imagine if US funded the research! Which seems likely really given the lab close by.

It would appear Fauci was doing this via a third party despite this already being carried out in the USA.

Edited by Frank Bullitt (see edit history)

26 minutes ago, mc92 said:

Funny we have news like this: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-57320320 on the same day that the so-called scientist doom mongers push for more restrictions and squawk to the media about 4th waves. Pre-vaccinations I could understand, but now that all the vulnerable groups have been offered vaccines it's all getting a bit tiresome.

The news is; the Statisticians are on holiday. 

5 hours ago, Annabella said:

Smoke and mirrors

The Yanks in Congress are so much more entertaining to watch compared to those sitting in the Houses of Parliament. Our lot are so refined displaying fortitude and stoicism. If it wasn’t Covid related it would be reality TV at its funniest.

4 hours ago, Dnk said:

I wonder how long it will be before it mutates into a stronger version from the Indian one

Man really is a fool to himself 

I’d try not to get caught up in all the variants at the moment. Sage went on record back on the 21st May saying they weren’t sure about the Indian variant dangers so it’s better to over-react and that they did not know if the mutation was biologically more transmissible or if it’s spread was caused by mixing patterns.

Edited by Frank Bullitt (see edit history)

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CNj8ukhgViR/?igshid=m5vp5c238msi

Who cares where it came from, if it were a mere cog in a much more elaborate plot?

So are we just going to gloss over the fact that a “virus” with a mortality rate of under 1% is being labelled a “pandemic” with numerous “vaccines” developed in “haste”?

By this very definition; the seasonal coronavirus (flu), cancer, HIV/AIDS, smoking and alcohol should all be taken far more seriously than the current “pandemic”?

In fact, one might argue that withholding cancer treatment “to deal with the COVID-19 pandemic” is an absolute failure to uphold these individuals’ most basic human rights.

We’ll also gloss over the fact that this government is not to be trusted as it has consistently lied and misled the public on numerous occasions. Case and point; when the AstraZeneca “vaccine” was proven to cause blood clots in a certain demographic, the government immediately U-turned on its initial position on international travel (flying further increases the risk of blood clots), instead of conceding that it was actually causing these issues in certain people, it then latterly decided to stop giving that same “vaccine” to younger people, after shouting from the rooftops that it was safe for weeks on end.

If there was ever a time to dust off your tin foil hat…

On 6/2/2021 at 2:28 PM, Frank Bullitt said:

The Yanks in Congress are so much more entertaining to watch compared to those sitting in the Houses of Parliament. Our lot are so refined displaying fortitude and stoicism. If it wasn’t Covid related it would be reality TV at its funniest.

Agreed but i think the Aussies take the gold medal for their politicians, love their Sky News reporting as well, refreshingly honest

4 hours ago, MaveriK said:

Agreed but i think the Aussies take the gold medal for their politicians, love their Sky News reporting as well, refreshingly honest

I lived in Australia for a few years back in the 90's and always found the Antipodeans pretty honest and never backwards in coming forwards. It’s refreshing to know there are still people out there who like the honest approach and don’t need everything sugarcoating to make life easier to swallow.

Anyway, back on topic!

Over the weekend and reading between the lines we have Tony Blair advocating open discrimination and removal of the freedom of choice. Stating we should only be allowed to return to the normality of the pre pandemic days if we have the jab.

He has the audacity to refer us to a new report by the Tony Blair Institute for Global Change which says "vaccine status matters" and that health passes can "allow citizens to prove their status in a secure, privacy-preserving way".

Here - https://www.theguardian.com/society/2021/jun/06/tony-blair-calls-for-new-pass-to-allow-vaccinated-people-more-freedoms

According to a predecessor of Janet Woodcock (the current Commissioner of Food and Drugs) Fauci briefed the W.H.O leaders last year on the possibility that the virus came from a lab.

Here - https://www.forbes.com/sites/jemimamcevoy/2021/06/06/fauci-briefed-world-health-leaders-last-year-on-possibility-covid-came-from-lab-ex-fda-chief-says/?sh=7337a8a0523f

• Pete locked this topic
  • Pete unlocked this topic