The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Coronavirus Or The Virus From China

Frank Bullitt

Australia should immediately be boycotting any CPC products, freezing any CPC owned assets and cancelling any CPC agent visas. The world has fallen into the trap of accepting Chinese money and thinking it can’t do anything without it. The irony here is that China executes officials who take bribes, yet bribe the rest of the world to get what they want.

You can already see the wealthy top 1% are starting to call the shots and are looking to make money at the expense of people’s lives, it boils down to greed and power.

Fresh rumblings between their political parties has also started up again. Instead of joining forces and supporting each other it’s starting to get back to the old red verses blue arguments.

Australia is the Worlds largest exporter of Iron Ore and China its largest customer. Its interesting to note that China is threatening to end beef and wine import from Australia but failed to mention Iron Ore.

China maybe many things but stupid isn’t one of them. They aren’t going to shoot themselves in the foot, no Iron Ore no money! Even British Steel is now China owned, that went through at the beginning of March.

China maybe many things but stupid isn’t one of them. They aren’t going to shoot themselves in the foot, no Iron Ore no money! Even British Steel is now China owned, that went through at the beginning of March.

That equation is more acute for Australia than it is for China.

Without export of iron ore and the coal to smelt it, Australia would lose around half of it's GDP and become bust overnight.

That equation is more acute for Australia than it is for China.

Without export of iron ore and the coal to smelt it, Australia would lose around half of it's GDP and become bust overnight.

I thought that but couldn’t understand why China wouldn’t use Iron Ore first off. Would beef & wine make that much of a difference?

Australia's gross GDP on all meats is 4.2% and wine does not even make it onto the chart.

http://www.worldstopexports.com/australias-top-10-exports/

It's just politicians ruffling their feathers.

https://asialinkbusiness.com.au/china/getting-started-in-china/chinas-imports-and-exports?doNothing=1

So gesticulating and willy waving wondering who will blink first?

The rich running the world as they always have, nothing new to see here.

The rich running the world is nothing new but I can’t think of any other epic battle between the law and politics where lawyers and judges were driving the events. The U.K. could do without another court case costing the taxpayer £1.2m in legal fees alone. This will be another colossal waste of time and money that could be put to far better use in the current climate.

Thankfully democracy is the antidote to the power of unelected legal activists although only time will tell how this will play out with Simon Dolan.

The rich running the world is nothing new but I can’t think of any other epic battle between the law and politics where lawyers and judges were driving the events. The U.K. could do without another court case costing the taxpayer £1.2m in legal fees alone. This will be another colossal waste of time and money that could be put to far better use in the current climate.

Thankfully democracy is the antidote to the power of unelected legal activists although only time will tell how this will play out with Simon Dolan.

Agreed. Doesn't he live in Monaco anyway? If so, I see that as a potential searing hole in his case.

Leave Delivery Parcels for 72 Hours Before Opening them to Avoid Contracting Coronavirus, Warn Experts.

https://www.sciencetimes.com/articles/25644/20200511/leave-delivery-parcels-72-hours-before-opening-avoid-contracting-coronavirus.htm

Pretty much what i'm doing with everything unless it can be washed, or un boxed then packaging binned

followed by a serious wash after

Edited by Dnk (see edit history)

Leave Delivery Parcels for 72 Hours Before Opening them to Avoid Contracting Coronavirus, Warn Experts.

https://www.sciencetimes.com/articles/25644/20200511/leave-delivery-parcels-72-hours-before-opening-avoid-contracting-coronavirus.htm

Thats like being able to have naughty times with a smoking hot woman, only to be told to wait 3 days when shes already in your bed.

I popped out today to visit the local garage to fill the car up, i was a tad shocked how busy it was, the roads

seemed like a normal day, thankfully the garage was very quiet so i filled up and got out of there

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Pete locked this topic
  • Pete unlocked this topic