The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Coronavirus Or The Virus From China

Frank Bullitt

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-60077767

Beggars belief that this mandate is still being pursued when we all know Omicron is so much less deadly than previous variants, and is now the dominant strain. Like all virus mutations, Omicron is more transmissable but less deadly, that's what viruses usually do, as they don't want to kill the host.

At least our lot are removing restrictions and withdrawing the Covid passes, which removes the power grab theory here. On the other hand they lost the motion to surpress the freedom of speech for protest, bad idea persuing that one, and needed to be voted against.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Annabella said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-60077767

Beggars belief that this mandate is still being pursued when we all know Omicron is so much less deadly than previous variants, and is now the dominant strain. Like all virus mutations, Omicron is more transmissable but less deadly, that's what viruses usually do, as they don't want to kill the host.

At least our lot are removing restrictions and withdrawing the Covid passes, which removes the power grab theory here. On the other hand they lost the motion to surpress the freedom of speech for protest, bad idea persuing that one, and needed to be voted against.

I wouldn't dismiss the power grab "theory", yet. I think our government are merely over a bit of a barrel and are looking for public support. The narrative is falling apart. Decorated, world respected Dr's have been given platforms to share information that completely contradict the sole misinformation stream that has been drilled into the masses via big pharma and government sponsorship, backed up with big tech censorship/fact; narrative checkers from the start of this. While those with their heads still in the stand still somehow have the ability to fob it off, we have fringe magnets like GB News and the verified YouTube Drs like John Campbell rounding up those who are falling astray as it's getting pretty obvious something is no longer adding up. 

Until the Covid Act is repealed and they remove ALL restrictions, this is merely "No muzzles for now everyone.". People are still facing the sack if they don't have Bills dodgy vax and numpty globalist shills like Sad Dick Khan are still going to enforce masks on the underground. 

13 hours ago, Big Supes said:

Proven right in what respect? I can't read the article as it's behind a pay wall unfortunately but going off the title, it's not hugely surprising to me given that the vast majority of the elderly are jabbed.

I might be one of the head in the sand lot, but the majority of the arguements and articles I get sent are either not backed with evidence, carry grossly mis-leading headlines that people run with or is just straight up nonsense. I'm happy to be proven wrong, but until then I'd stand by masks being a necessary evil (at least until now), vaccines working/being effective and overall the world being in a better place than if we'd just carried on and ignored the disease altogether.

The fallout from it all with lack of care and support for patients with any other illness is obviously a huge issue that needs addressing. And to think this is the state we're in with efforts made to help/reduce strain on the NHS

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...