The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Coronavirus Or The Virus From China

Frank Bullitt

2 hours ago, Style said:

It's taken 17 pages for Godwin's Law to play out here. I know there are opposing views in this thread but if I'm being told to toe the line then surely it goes both ways?

Sounds like we'll be getting a lockdown immediately after Christmas at this rate. If we do, I'll be interested to see how it plays out as I can see the majority of people telling BoJo to go and politely do one while they crack on with New Year celebrations. Can't see it being policed well, if at all either. Especially given how lax the enforcement of masks in public places has been going lately. The gov. have majorly shot themselves in the foot recently. Or at least that's how it appears from MSM...even the BBC! Can you see any reasoning behind this? Or just an opportunity to try and claw back some fans with a story?

Ok, I apologise for the Sturgeon comment. She isn't a little Nazi witch. She's probably more of a little commie bandit. 😅 Stalin would have been proud. 

I doubt they'll be much to report regarding a New Year lockdown considering the human conditioning at play. It'll no doubt be a soft lockdown anyway with limits on how many households can mix, if one happens at all. 

I'm still undecided on the current gov PR scandal. Since Pepper Pig-Boris, there's been talk of Bojo going by the end of the year. He's showing fatigue so we could see him step down for fresh energy. Nothing like a 'leaked video' to let you off the hook, hey Mr Hancock. 

I'm leaning more towards all of this being a distraction to get the Crime Bill and new Internet legislation over the line which will prevent any kind of leaked information being made public again, as well as usher in totalitarian powers to crush any form of right to protest. 

Hey, it could have just been someone who's grown a conscience a year on leaking the video re the Christmas party.. but I doubt it as we'd have seen similar things happen in the past over illegal wars, etc. 

24 minutes ago, The Raven said:

A local shop owner just stopped me and my disabled son from entering his shop as my son can’t wear a mask. 

I was wearing mine of course. He seemed to think it was ok as he would serve us outside? 

Needless to say I told him where to stick it. 

Sorry to hear that. I completely understand you telling him where to stick it. 

I'd call it poor form, but we're living through times where people no longer have any rationale and are scared out of their wits.

I'm also noticing this fear of flagging up positive which will scupper any Christmas/New Year plans. 

18 hours ago, Big Supes said:

OK so a bloke who called into a radio show was talking bollocks, but official figures now show 18 deaths attributed to Omicron.
https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/1043466/20211222_OS_Daily_Omicron_Overview.pdf

2 hours ago, Thorin said:

OK so a bloke who called into a radio show was talking bollocks, but official figures now show 18 deaths attributed to Omicron.
https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/1043466/20211222_OS_Daily_Omicron_Overview.pdf

"Official figures" lol.

One of the reasons we find ourselves two years deep into this mess is due to nonsensical figures like these that give no bearing as to how severe the virus or 'Variant of Concern' is. 

My bet is that all 18 had comorbidities/were on their death beds considering omicron is mild flu. 

It's no wonder Omicron is an anagram of moronic. They're literally mocking us. 

25 minutes ago, Big Supes said:

"Official figures" lol.

One of the reasons we find ourselves two years deep into this mess is due to nonsensical figures like these that give no bearing as to how severe the virus or 'Variant of Concern' is. 

My bet is that all 18 had comorbidities/were on their death beds considering omicron is mild flu. 

It's no wonder Omicron is an anagram of moronic. They're literally mocking us. 

Oh, so you're one of those who think they're using anagrams? 😆

4 minutes ago, Big Supes said:

"aNtI-vAxX" lol.

You're not posting more fake news are you Raven? 😉

Have you seen the video? Or would you like me to link it? Or are the actors? 

https://www.independent.co.uk/voices/vaccine-piers-corbyn-milton-keynes-b1984388.html

piers corbyn is an anti vaxxer? His supporters are to, they even have signs in that crowd? 

how on earth is this fake news? 

Edited by The Raven (see edit history)
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, The Raven said:

Have you seen the video? Or would you like me to link it? Or are the actors? 

https://www.independent.co.uk/voices/vaccine-piers-corbyn-milton-keynes-b1984388.html

piers corbyn is an anti vaxxer? His supporters are to, they even have signs in that crowd? 

how on earth is this fake news? 

The clue was in me mocking the term "aNti-VaXxEr" for anyone who's had every vaccine under the sun, but won't take Bill's experimental jab for whatever reason, valid or not. 

It's. Fucking. Bollocks. 

Keep following these stupid divide and rule narratives. It's you vs them, eh...

Bring on the water cannons! 🤦‍♂️

5 minutes ago, Big Supes said:

The clue was in me mocking the term "aNti-VaXxEr" for anyone who's had every vaccine under the sun, but won't take Bill's experimental jab for whatever reason, valid or not. 

It's. Fucking. Bollocks. 

Keep following these stupid divide and rule narratives. It's you vs them, eh...

Bring on the water cannons! 🤦‍♂️

O ok sorry anti covid vaxxers.  Yeah matching into a test center and smashing it up throwing medical equipment in the bin deserves a water cannon IMO.

if you don’t want to test don’t, but don’t stop others. Look at the grin on the ladies face as she takes it all out. 

protest all you like don’t take the jab all you like…. Don’t try and stop others by smashing it up….

Edited by The Raven (see edit history)

6 minutes ago, The Raven said:

O ok sorry anti covid vaxxers.  Yeah matching into a test center and smashing it up throwing medical equipment in the bin deserves a water cannon IMO.

if you don’t want to test don’t, but don’t stop others. Look at the grin on the ladies face as she takes it all out. 

I won't click the bait and don't need to see the video. I'm well aware why it's being put in the spotlight. 

I don't agree with smashing things up, but considering what's been done to the people of this country (as well as the kids) they're lucky the streets aren't on fire, imho.