The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Kaan's SRD1000S - 3.4 Stroked Wide Body Project!

Kaan W

That syvecs dial is a great idea... looks fab

What an amazing idea! Nice work mate!

Looks great, well done :thumbs:

Thanks guys its certainly something different.

I just got an update from Dave on the panels and he'd done the radio panel. I have to say im extremely pleased with how this has come out and I think I made the right decision on the colour choice as there was a few to choose from. Cant wait to get these back and in the car now. Cheers Dave :thumbs:

attachment.php?attachmentid=168666&stc=1&d=1367435233

2013-05-01193328_zps8413534e.jpg

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

A small update... Dash panels have arrived! :yahoo:

I sent these off to Dave from this forum as I have seen hes work previously and he has done some nice interior work for other members which persuaded me to get mine done. After spending a while deciding on which colour to go for I think I made the right choice and am very happy with them, the quality of hes work is stunning it really does look nice in person and can I highly recommend him to people wanting the same thing done.

Nice job Dave, thanks very much! :thumbs:

And thanks to Noz for supplying me the polished rings!

Sorry about the pictures i'll get some better ones soon showing my led conversion ;)

attachment.php?attachmentid=169486&stc=1&d=1368646713

attachment.php?attachmentid=169487&stc=1&d=1368646713

attachment.php?attachmentid=169488&stc=1&d=1368646713

attachment.php?attachmentid=169489&stc=1&d=1368646713

DSC_7632.jpg

DSC_7633.jpg

DSC_7635.jpg

DSC_7640.jpg

Edited by Kaan W (see edit history)

Very tidy, brings the dash up to date

Cheers Dean :thumbs:

Ive also got some matts coming shortly from DC Automotive's group buy which are black with a grey trim, should go well with the dash. Just a few more bits to do on the interior like steering wheel etc then I will be pretty happy with it, its come along way since I bought the car last year it had beige seats, beige carpet, scratched panels, mix and match of dials everywhere looked grim! Lol.

Look great buddy

Love the led dash.... I would love o do it to mine but the OEM green lights go with mt gauges lol

Dash looks really good :thumbs:

Totally stunning dash

Very nice Kaan this looks so much better than fake carbon much more class, good work :thumbs:

Loving the LEDs and the wrap

Thanks guys :) Very happy with it.

Looks awesome dude keep up the good work, the suede dash finishes everything off amazingly well, look forward to seeing this when you next pop down to bluewater :thumbs:

Cheers dude will hopefully be up Bluewater more in the summer :thumbs:

Looking great pal... Theres an update for the JTI screen ;)

Yeah I did see that mate, I hope it's blue dials :sly:

Your dash looks great. I'm impressed by the three ring setup on the syvecs control unit. That really does look OEM. Thumbs up for the whole setup. Your combination has done you proud!

Cheers mate that was the plan and its worked nicely, I was actually wondering if you can do rings for the Speedo gauges?