The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Kaan's SRD1000S - 3.4 Stroked Wide Body Project!

Kaan W

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...
just see this video mate

If you brake boosted at the lights you will get off the line alot quicker , let me know when you next go ;)

That's the one I shared to Facebook, was actually brake boosting to 3.5k rpm but you can't hear it well. Definitely up for it again free a few changes.

First to second gear change appears to be hesitant?

It was, I hit the limiter and backed off before changing. A good half a second loss I would say. That was my last run and time was getting on.

That was also with a passenger and a fuel tank filled to the brim and 60% ethanol.

Next time I'll go out in my own with just enough fuel and also get rid of the sub and spare wheel and tools!

75-100 shot of nitrous for spooling up the turbo and proper MT ET Street drag tyres in the back should yeild a lot better times.

Less fuel and no passenger wont help your 60 ft and times much as you arent building enough boost off the line. Other option would be a higher rpm torque converter but your daily driving would suffer.

Edited by Krister (see edit history)

75-100 shot of nitrous for spooling up the turbo and proper MT ET Street drag tyres in the back should yeild a lot better times.

Less fuel and no passenger wont help your 60 ft and times much as you arent building enough boost off the line. Other option would be a higher rpm torque converter but your daily driving would suffer.

Great comment.

A higher tq converter wouldn't be great for the road though.