The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Kaan's SRD1000S - 3.4 Stroked Wide Body Project!

Kaan W

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Very nice Kaan. Good work. ;)

Looking good mate.

Looks awesome! :cool: Love the blue lights and that Syvecs dial looks fantastic!

Thanks guys! :)

wow that looks good mate, might drop you a PM for advice, I want to sort mine out as some of the lights are not working :-(

Cheers mate, I would just say take your time and tripple check everything, did you use Hecklers guide?

wow that looks very nice fitted mate im glad your pleased-- thanks

Cheers Dave, a real quality job you have done there im very impressed mate! :thumbs:

Any ideas on what steering wheel you'll be going for? And have you got your Titan gearbox back yet?

Not sure to be honest, I want to do something with the handbrake, gear selector and wheel to match. The tranny is on its way to me now along with some other parts so not long now, it will pretty much be my first time driving the car in some nice weather.

Not sure to be honest, I want to do something with the handbrake, gear selector and wheel to match. The tranny is on its way to me now along with some other parts so not long now, it will pretty much be my first time driving the car in some nice weather.

Sounds good. Make sure you get plenty of videos when it's back up and running :)

That looks lovely Kaan - great work! Did that just take you a day then? I'd love to try my hand at polishing a few bits of the engine bay.

Cheers mate, yeah pretty much since 8 this morning I filed the casting marks off, sanded all over using 120,400 then 1200. Cleaned the muck off then used a hard cutting mop with a brown compound then a finishing mop with a blue compound. Works a treat :D Then of course if your a bit gay like me then use a tiny wheel in a dremmel with autosol to finish :)

Nice job. Not easy is it lol

It certainly isn't mate, I need to get myself a mask my face was BLACK when I finshed lol.

Brilliant job you have done on that! The car seems to be Constantly improving.

Cheers mate, I hope to get it all finished by next summer. Should look sweeeeeet when done :cool: