The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Kaan's SRD1000S - 3.4 Stroked Wide Body Project!

Kaan W

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 5 weeks later...
Brilliant stuff mate, its going to be a animal... plus its going to be shiney now lol.

It certainly is mate I cant wait to get it home and start adding the bling :cool:

Glad to see this still moving on as you have been a littlecquiet recently or is it the car has been behaving now your getting the bugs out

Yeah it seems to be behaving as I've now replaced everything thats gone wrong. There's always something though but it's an old car, I guess it's part of the fun owning one :D

Absolutely loving your project thread Kaan. Has the car been featured anywhere yet? I'd love to feature it in JP once you've finished. Let me know mate.

Matt

Hi Matt, thanks very much!

I've not had it featured yet as im not quite finished but once it's done I'll be more than happy for you to feature it :)

Can't wait to see how this project progresses mate, I take it the cars off the road for the winter now? Shall have to take me out in her next time you bring her to bluewater :D

Cheers mate, Its officially off the road now as the stock box as finally given up :D I was gunno try make one more Bluewater meet but looks like it will be next year now :( But yeah definitely when it's all done :)

Cheers mate, Its officially off the road now as the stock box as finally given up :D I was gunno try make one more Bluewater meet but looks like it will be next year now :( But yeah definitely when it's all done :)

Ha oh yeah I saw your thread about the gearbox, yeah mate a ride when she's all done sounds awesome looking forward to it already and think I might have to pm you about those cams you have for sale in a bit lol

Guys can you keep the riff raff off my thread please !

I bought the car to set a quick drag time, not drifting, not track days, not street racing, hence buying an auto as we all know they are a killer on a drag strip :D

Luc, the box was a stock high mileage trans just to see me through summer mate, dont worry im saving the built box for the stroked motor ;)

Hehe :D :D

When you Supra is finished, I will come over, as I need to see it in flesh.