The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Kaan's SRD1000S - 3.4 Stroked Wide Body Project!

Kaan W

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Almost done now with my led dash conversion, I ran out of leds and had to wait for some more because I decided to use more than 1 led on each button so it lights the whole thing rather than a little spot in the middle. I just need another heater control unit to chop up and adapt to this one for the extra dial switch which the syvecs will go on, the image below is just for reference and the heater temp will remain in its stock position.

attachment.php?attachmentid=167318&stc=1&d=1365783002

attachment.php?attachmentid=167319&stc=1&d=1365783002

attachment.php?attachmentid=167320&stc=1&d=1365783105

DSC_3081.jpg

DSC_3084.jpg

DSC_3013.jpg

Nice

Looks quality Kaan, was it a hard job?

I like them! :D

Thanks! :)

Its not that hard tbh its just a case of unsoldering all the old leds and soldering new ones in. I had to make a few custom PCBs to mount in parts of the dial switches that wernt that lit up with just the single led. Apart from that its all good :D

That looks great. Well done ;)

Cheers Luc! :)

Just an update on the LED dash conversion, all the LEDs are now fitted and working also the new knob is installed for syvecs, everything looks fine just a few bits need minor adjusting such as the LED positions to even the light out a bit. Im almost done with the filler just need to touch up where its cracked due to handling the panel quite a bit th they should be ready to send off for wrapping for next week.

A few shots -

attachment.php?attachmentid=167738&stc=1&d=1366308310

attachment.php?attachmentid=167739&stc=1&d=1366308310

attachment.php?attachmentid=167741&stc=1&d=1366308310

attachment.php?attachmentid=167740&stc=1&d=1366308310

DSC_3094.jpg

DSC_3087.jpg

DSC_3091.jpg

DSC_3093.jpg

looks great, SOMEONE, not mentioning names should of done a guide on this :p

Without the guide I wouldnt have attempted it, but now ive done it, I dont think I needed the guide lol.

The best part was making up a new switch holder for the traction control then wiring it all up that wasn't in the guide but fun to make up :)

that is so nice Kaan ! ... great idea with the Syvecs dial ! :thumbs:

That Syvecs dial is awesome! Good work. :thumbs:

Thanks! :)

Nice work :thumbs:

Are you going to be painting the dash before putting it back in, if so what colour?

The dash plastics are being wrapped in Grey suede to match everything else :)

Guest Big T

I find myself coming back to this thread and I have to say it really does float my boat!

If I end up with a supra sat on my drive in the next few months your car will have had a lot to do with it!

Keeps getting better, and I like the plate!

I find myself coming back to this thread and I have to say it really does float my boat!

If I end up with a supra sat on my drive in the next few months your car will have had a lot to do with it!

Keeps getting better, and I like the plate!

Thanks for the kind words mate! :thumbs: