The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Kaan's SRD1000S - 3.4 Stroked Wide Body Project!

Kaan W

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

[ATTACH=CONFIG]159150[/ATTACH]

Same colour... Same kit... Apart from mine is an aerotop and I have a ts bonnet and different front bumper and only using the rear arches.

Different wheels though, I'm looking at getting SSR Professor Sp1s.

And I'm going pearl white.

Your car is coming along nice :)

Oh s**t yeah lol, quite lucky actually because I was thinking of get that front bumper and origanally was gunno get a TS bonnet but think the UK one suits my build better. I was also tempted to go balloon white until a few weeks ago :)

Get some pics of yours when its done bud!

Love it mate, fantastic work on them arches ;)

Cheers mate! :)

Well I fancied a change from doing the body work today as im waiting for some bits to arrive and done a little bit of interior work. I had some carbon wrap vinyl from a previous job and had a little experiment :) To be honest it actually looks alot better then I thought but it took long enough...

Any critisism welcome as I know its not to everyones taste, and please excuss the mess of the car it desperately needs a clean :)

attachment.php?attachmentid=165740&stc=1&d=1363113056

attachment.php?attachmentid=165741&stc=1&d=1363113056

attachment.php?attachmentid=165742&stc=1&d=1363113056

DSC02727.jpg

DSC02729.jpg

DSC02732.jpg

Edited by Kaan W (see edit history)

AFR for the clock hole !

I prefer glossy carbon but this does look pretty good

I had an afr mounted the other side but removed it due to the syvecs being installed leaving that and the 2 oil pressure/temp in the pillar pods disconnected. I will eventually remove most of the gauges as I have a Toucan display for the syvecs but probably have a couple in the pillar pods for transmission temps. Need to find another heater vent....