The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Kaan's SRD1000S - 3.4 Stroked Wide Body Project!

Kaan W

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i know they do have a safety feature like that, maybe let it get hot then see again then you know if its the syvecs safety feature or not ?

Yeah I will try tomorrow. Dont like starting my car loads because of my neighbours. Maybe I need to grow some lol.

Screw the neighbours you got a car in need! my neighbours must hate me to bits as i work really late in the garage some nights even early morning :D polishing away!

I know I should really, maybe I need some cctv as all our loud cars before have been abused such as knifed tires and broken rear screens etc, and this is a quite residental area! The grandads do not like noise im affraid. But heck it I say :D

what you should of done is drive your car more before you started the project :D so that way you would of known whats right and whats wrong :p

My gearbox went the 2nd day I got it. Can only remember the look of the interior thats it lol.

Syvecs wont let you rev the car hard till the oil is warm.

Thanks Jamie that explains it then :D