The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Kaan's SRD1000S - 3.4 Stroked Wide Body Project!

Kaan W

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ha ha sorry mate! your more than welcome to look through the colour chips at my work mate, some tasty colours on the market

Lol I wasnt having a go at ya btw ;) Its just so frustrating trying to find a colour that works and has not been done! Is there such thing as black with a slight bluey tinge from certain angles like you get white with a tinge of blue but with black? Suppose thats kind of different but dont know if it exists.

Lol I wasnt having a go at ya btw ;) Its just so frustrating trying to find a colour that works and has not been done! Is there such thing as black with a slight bluey tinge from certain angles like you get white with a tinge of blue but with black? Suppose thats kind of different but dont know if it exists.

That exact colour does exist, its BMW Carbon Black :)

Midnight blue? That's black with a blue tinge. Might be a Nissan colour. I know they do midnight purple, so might be Nissan that do the midnight blue too.

That exact colour does exist, its BMW Carbon Black :)

Just looked into this colour but its not what I visualised lol.

The colour of Geo's old (now Carbon_Bullet's) Ridox Supra. :)

I thought that was just black?

Nice, but not my cup of tea to be honest :)

I got my gearbox coming thursday so I will fit this over the weekend then its straight to the spray booth for the bloke to make any final finishing off, then to prime and paint in whatever colour im feeling on that day :D

That Veyron colour is outstanding! Looks great!

I always liked the idea of a Supra in the colour of my old Golf:

http://file046.bebo.com/14/large/2008/11/26/01/20468910a9504580589l.jpg

http://www.thelost-boys.co.uk/tlb/Events/2008.08.17/022.jpg

Shadow Blue Metallic. :)

My stage 2 Titan race transmission and torque converter has arrived.

attachment.php?attachmentid=165755&stc=1&d=1363114001

attachment.php?attachmentid=165756&stc=1&d=1363114001

The way things are going I doubt I will have time to get the bodywork done myself before christmas as works gone a bit crazy at the moment so I will pop down to the spray shop this week to see if they can finish it for me :)

DSC02771.jpg

DSC02770.jpg

Edited by Kaan W (see edit history)

lucky bugger! i could do with that nice bit of kit. planning to get mine sorted end of the year, titan or stage 4 srd but most likely srd

Are you going to be upping the power when you do? As there shouldn't be anything holding you back since you have a built engine and all :)