The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Kaan's SRD1000S - 3.4 Stroked Wide Body Project!

Kaan W

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thats the problem these days. To be different externally, you need different paint.

All the body kits have been done now.

Occasionally you find a supra with something a bit different, like tkddave's front bumper, or my front wings, but ultimately, all the kits/combinations have been pretty much done.

Gunmetal grey- lamboughini grey would do the trick!! classy!! and goes perfect with black and carbon parts. lairy colours do your head in after a while, i love the orange on mine but there are so many times people just want to race it! obviously only small dots in my rear view after they try BUT fuel costs take a hit lol

Gunmetal grey- lamboughini grey would do the trick!! classy!! and goes perfect with black and carbon parts. lairy colours do your head in after a while, i love the orange on mine but there are so many times people just want to race it! obviously only small dots in my rear view after they try BUT fuel costs take a hit lol

Lambo grey is nice but I just thought I would be different and go green. Lambo grey is very tempting tho!

Edited by Kaan W (see edit history)

i see why he wants it that colour

to be different and not like everyone else. why be a sheep when you can be different. seems that if its not what everyone else has then its no good.

thats why i didnt go with a normal paint because i wanted to be different myself. ill probably get told my colour is no good aswell lol :p

i see why he wants it that colour

to be different and not like everyone else. why be a sheep when you can be different. seems that if its not what everyone else has then its no good.

thats why i didnt go with a normal paint because i wanted to be different myself. ill probably get told my colour is no good aswell lol :p

I dont think its a case of following the sheep dude, i was giving my account of having a bright coloured supra as was Rob, if hes set on the idea then go for it like you say its good to be different, but its a very expensive mistake/choice to make.

Whatever kaan goes with im sure it will look great but in a classsy colour it would look so much better.

Thats gonna look stunning when it's done. If it's what you always wanted, go with the green. You should only ever regret the things you didn't do, not those you did!

I'm staggered by the amount of rust on the bits you took off though. What's the rest of the underneath of the car like?

Dunno yet, I'll see what colour im feeling in the day :D

Theres no more rust on the car I can see from standing underneith, the rest is in quite good condition. If I do come accross anymore it wont be there for long :)

Edited by Kaan W (see edit history)

I think the green will be good mate. A few carbon accents here and there would finish it off nicely.

Do what you want to do, and be happy with it.

When I had mine resprayed, everyone was saying white wouldnt suit it from gunmetal. Now look at it. Looks gorgeous and I couldnt be happier with the way it looks now.