Drift Bears Project Zeus

drift_bear

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Some silver Supras look ok, but my god they would look so much better in a decent colour.

change the colour mate.

Nice to see you guys are a fan of silver :p

If hes doing the door shuts you might aswell go with your original plan Alex, even if it means leaving the engine bay til a later date

I'm due up to see him tomorrow to discuss our plan and get some more pictures

I agree on the colour change.. As your having windows out mate,

Colour like Kaan's Supra ! that looked the nuts

If I do change colour I know what I'll do....and no it's not DJG before anyone says lol

Arrh what the hell, change the colour! You know you wanna, so no point in doing it twice... Or 26 times as it seems [emoji12]

Haha I know, I couldn't believe it mate!

Sounds like now is the time bud :) Saves you in the long run if you were planning on a colour change towards the end of the year anyway!

Will be good to see it all done and fresh though :D

It's more the fact I need to see what's happening with Japan first!

Nothing wrong with silver, but if you do change the colour. Thats one less silver supra which means they will become even more rare :D

Haha you just need to paint yours next :p

SILVER SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!:p

Could be worse, could be veilside and silver :p

S.i.l.v.e.r.

Should start a vote lol

It's more the fact I need to see what's happening with Japan first

If the glass is coming out and the shuts are being painted too, colour is irrelevant, silver, green,blue, red what ever coloue will cost the same unless you go 3 stage pearl. So japan is a lame excuse, grow a pair n do someting different :)

If the glass is coming out and the shuts are being painted too, colour is irrelevant, silver, green,blue, red what ever coloue will cost the same unless you go 3 stage pearl. So japan is a lame excuse, grow a pair n do someting different :)

^its going to cost you the same, change the colour :)

So getting the chance to move to Japan is a lame excuse?....right...

^its going to cost you the same, change the colour :)

We will see what happens

So getting the chance to move to Japan is a lame excuse?....right...

We will see what happens

If its being painted properly a colour change wont devalue the car, the cost of colour is the same, so what has the chance of living in japan got to do with it?

Do it the colour you've always wanted, we all know how much you want it green;)

If its being painted properly a colour change wont devalue the car, the cost of colour is the same, so what has the chance of living in japan got to do with it?

Do it the colour you've always wanted, we all know how much you want it green;)

Your the one that said that "Japan was a lame excuse"... If it does get a full change it WILL NOT be DJG!