Drift Bears Project Zeus

drift_bear

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Usually get 10-15% up here depending on size of the order iirc. I think paul/Keron stock the seals though

Yeah I've had epic discounts with my guy before, as high as 30% (not always), but they only make 18% on these so could only offer me 10% this time round. I am actively seeking other sellers so if you find anything give me a shout :thumbs:

Yeah I've had epic discounts with my guy before, as high as 30% (not always), but they only make 18% on these so could only offer me 10% this time round. I am actively seeking other sellers so if you find anything give me a shout :thumbs:

Will do bud, I'll see my local Toyota will do a decent discoint if not I'll shop around and keep the forum updated! If you look at the list above, it's a lot of parts :hide:

• 2 weeks later...

So with the trouble of getting my GTR down to Keron's to get broken and also now the prospect of being transferred at work, i have made the decision to NOT get the colour change or the twin conversion at the moment. The car will still be going in for paint next week though (11th) but it will be getting a full respray in 199 silver with all the parts below in blue being brand new and the parts in red being what else is getting changed/fited

• Front bumper
  • All new bumper fixings and retainers
  • Facelift bumper bar
  • Facelift headlights
  • Facelift sidelight/indicator units
  • Facelift skirts
  • OEM Spats
  • OEM badges all round

Before anyone asks, the following stuff HAS been sold already!

• Front bumper
  • Side trim and hockey sticks
  • Vented front wings

I will be listing the Lights up for sale shortly along with the heckler LED Sidelight/indicator units

Edited by drift_bear (see edit history)

Wowzers dude, credit to ya, i know the bumper fittings for the lot needed are £500 + from T, then a bumper ontop. Wow

If you look at the other page it gives you a list of the prices from Toyota and it's far less than that mate :thumbs:

Where are you shopping mate I didn't pay anywhere near that.

Nice update Alex. I think staying 199 is a good shout personally

Cheers Jake! The silver is growing on me again and I know when it's looking mint again it will stand out

I got the lot recently from Toyota and it wasnt cheap but wad no where near that kind if money :blink:

From what I got quoted was just over £400 not including vat or the discount from Toyota up here

Edited by drift_bear (see edit history)

So been prepping the car for the body shop on Monday and got some deliveries of some nice parts curtesy of whifbitz and Toyota

Since I'm still waiting to hear back on what's happening with a possible move to Japan, I have put the colour change and turbo kit on hold. The car will just be getting tidied up and left in silver for the time being