The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Drift Bears Project Zeus

drift_bear

Looking good dude!

Part of me wishes I was coming to scs now, looks like a sunny weekend and this will POP in the sun!!

Sadly it won't be there anyway! Spent all day trying to get an mot and nothing :( can't wait to see it in sun though :cool:

Looks good Alex.

In for outside pics ;)

Will get some next week dude ;)

I hope your gonna clean your dirty box lol

Looking good there big man!! Same thing waiting see pics outside gonna like spot on :)

Haha yeah it will be fully cleaned along with everything else next week once it's home.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That looks damn nice... Screaming for some http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160716/e2bf811db9627586ae5fbf1cc84f1361.jpg

Though [emoji12]

I already have BBS LM's sitting on the GTR (10"), if I can source another set of BBS LM's in a smaller fitment (9") then I'll fit them to the supra ;)

Edited by drift_bear (see edit history)

:love:

TRD spoiler, Turbo Supra badge, UK hood, Them wheels. Lovely job! think youve nailed it! only thing, that Pokemon knob will kill the car, maybe one of those SRD billet ones like the Veilside ones? Please? :D

Cheers dude :D It's finally looking how i wanted it to :D I already have the billet SRD gear knob sitting in the garage, i run the stock 6 speed one at the moment. The pokemon one is just for shows really and something different haha

Cheers dude :D It's finally looking how i wanted it to :D I already have the billet SRD gear knob sitting in the garage, i run the stock 6 speed one at the moment. The pokemon one is just for shows really and something different haha

I see were on the same level of ideas, i need to get mine painted :cry: looks dope dude! :thumbs:

Love it,

Where did you get the Japanes Plates from?

Fancied a set of show plates for mine :)

I got mine from eBay dude :thumbs:

Got it back yet? :D

Due to pick it up tomorrow at some point, been working out at ballater this week on lates, so difficult trying to get over lol