Drift Bears Project Zeus

drift_bear

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm still hunting for a new trusted painter and scratching my head on a colour choice still :bang:

If you are looking for something unique/different how about http://www.houseofkolor.com/kolors/

You can select their different Silver colours from the left hand side panel :)

Edited by Frank Bullitt
link added (see edit history)

• 3 weeks later...

Thought i would update this now im back from my epic trip in Japan. I have FINALLY decided on a colour and i have found someone local that will do my paint, he takes pride in his work and everything is always perfect from him! I came home to a list of nice new pats sitting and i am still waiting for the last few things and ill be ready to get the car to the paint shop and it back looking perfect!

The new parts i have got and still waiting for are -

Engine bling

OEM Rear spats

New toyota and supra turbo badges for the rear

BGW

LED Rear lights

OEM facelift skirts

I also have my custom airbag cover to refit to the car, it has been personally signed by Smoky Nagata :D if not then i will just frame it along with the rest of the stuff from the tokyo auto salon

I'm still hunting for a new trusted painter and scratching my head on a colour choice still :bang: :

If this one falls through Alex there is a bodyshop up outside turriff that do all of Morrison motors work. They did a mates S3 and astra recently and paintwork and colour match were perfect.

If this one falls through Alex there is a bodyshop up outside turriff that do all of Morrison motors work. They did a mates S3 and astra recently and paintwork and colour match were perfect.

Are you at home just now keith? Will drop you a what'sapp and get their details anyway :thumbs:

Fair play :hi: lol

I should of known better

:D :p

I'd be fitting that to my car.

I want to get it covered/protected so it doesn't get worn away/sun damaged

Glad the Japan trip was a good one Alex. Looking forward to seeing what you do with the supra. Put the signed airbag in the Supra mate, a nice little touch.

Yeah Adam the Japan trip was great! Still didn't see much supras though sadly, it's true that they are getting rare! Yeah I probably will put it in the car, least the gold ink will go with the gold half cage lol

Alex. you should maybe speak to an upolsterer before fitting the glovebox lid. see if it can be treated with some kind of clear sealant or coating to protect it from cleaning products, UV rays and keep it protected for a long long time. Really think it'll be worth the effort to preserve it somehow.

Alex. you should maybe speak to an upolsterer before fitting the glovebox lid. see if it can be treated with some kind of clear sealant or coating to protect it from cleaning products, UV rays and keep it protected for a long long time. Really think it'll be worth the effort to preserve it somehow.

Yeah I'll be trying to find some solution as to keep this looking as good for as long as I can! If anyone has any recommendations then please share lol

• 2 weeks later...

Thought I would finally update with some very slow progress now on this, 90% of the new parts to be fitted are here, just waiting for oem skirts and to repair the BGW I got. If all goes to plan it will be going in to get paint the end of this month and then upto get the conversion at the end of March! I just need to get in touch with syvecs and find out who/when can do the mapping for me so we can make sure the cars ready for it. Here's a few pics of recent parts bought and fitted my new led rear lights I bought from Kaan :)