Drift Bears Project Zeus

drift_bear

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Getting there dude :thumbs: liking the gold badges and jap plates, not sure of the Ash Ketchum gota catch em ell thing tho :D:D

Haha the gear knob is for novelty reasons at shows mainly lol. I for my plates from eBay and my badges from a couple of members on here, can pass details if you want them. They do heaps of stuff and different finishes including carbon

That colour looks stunning mate, bet your well happy with that !

You having the same wheels on as before ?

Yeah I'm keeping the veilsides for the time being, going to get them widened and the centres done in gold over winter though :) pictures honestly don't do the colour justice!

looking nice alex!

Cheers Jake, just can't wait to get it back together and in the sun :)

Went to see how they were getting on up at the garage, I honestly can't get over how nice this colour is [emoji7]

The final body parts are getting sprayed just now and the glass will be getting refitted tomorrow, then it's just the TRD, skirts, spats and head/side lights left to fit and she will be complete :D :D starting to get excited now and just hope it all goes to plan for the MOT by the end of the week.

Why didn't you get them to do the inner wings and engine bay surrounds mate? Wouldn't have to remove that much?

You leaving it silver now or planning to do a DIY black?

I have polished wing tops to go on but I'm planning on pulling the engine over winter anyway, so once that's done I'll get the engine bay done black and a proper tidy up

That mean you are coming to wroxhall now? or is this for scottish car show on sunday? cars looking great anyway bud :thumbs:

No I'm talking about Scottish car show mate, work shafted me on my rota and not gave me the Saturday off. Gutted is an understatement :(

That colour looks spot on mate and really suits the car.

Cheers buddy, the colour suits the curves perfect IMHO