The mkiv Supra Owners Club

'93 SZ Aero Manual NA-T

Josh42

Cars not mint at all cloudy head lights shocking paint work and it's got a bloody turbo and after markets wheels I'm surprised if it hasn't got a Halfords air freshener............... Hahahahaha looks absolutely mint mate I do love your car, well done on keeping a mint!!!! Example mate

What a stunning car mate. Really want to see this in the flesh!

James is quite influential isn't he, one chance encounter with him one evening a few months ago and I've now spent 3k in turbo bits lol. Currently na 5 speed.

Your car looks sooo fresh, the red just bounces the light so well. Credit to you!

What a stunning car mate. Really want to see this in the flesh!

James is quite influential isn't he, one chance encounter with him one evening a few months ago and I've now spent 3k in turbo bits lol. Currently na 5 speed.

Your car looks sooo fresh, the red just bounces the light so well. Credit to you!

Cheers Harley, yes, James is a bad man!

Fortunately, I'm now at the point where I either purchase a 6speed and push the power up, or I stick with what I have and enjoy it for what it is - a quick spooling street car.

It's very easy to get sucked in and forget about the drivability I think.

I actually met you @Trax this year, you were on our stand and I stood talking to you for a while. The supra wasn't there unfortunately, but my friends had their's with them.

Quick reply thanks. Is that what you used as a Na or is that what the TT guys use because of turbo.

Nice car by the way. I wanted to get to the nec to chat with you but couldn't go. I have just picked up a Na-t auto. Some bits need tidying, but i am happy so far.

Quick reply thanks. Is that what you used as a Na or is that what the TT guys use because of turbo.

Nice car by the way. I wanted to get to the nec to chat with you but couldn't go. I have just picked up a Na-t auto. Some bits need tidying, but i am happy so far.

Not so quick reply, apologies Malcolm.

That's just what I was recommended for NA-T mate, it allows it to cope with the higher oil temps.

I just undertake regular changes (every 3-5k miles dependant on what I've used the car for in that time).

I was chatting to your brother and Axl about it at the NEC, any help you need, just give me a shout mate.

• 2 weeks later...
Well done [emoji106]

Cheers mate :thumbs:

How do you boys get your cars in these mags

I've wondered the same about getting your cars featured in a mag and how you go about it.

Well done mate :thumbs:

Japanese Performance posted on their Facebook profile asking for people to submit their cars for reader's rides write ups.

I just commented with a brief spec list and found my car in the magazine this month.

Also next to mine is Rich.2211's latest car, an emerald green S14A.

• Josh42 changed the title to '93 SZ Aero Manual NA-T