The mkiv Supra Owners Club

'93 SZ Aero Manual NA-T

Josh42

• 2 weeks later...
Nice one Josh, looks lovely mate.

Thanks JP, it was your old red aero that inspired me to keep mine red In the end:)

Hammer, NA-T is a lot of fun and a greatest learning experience too.

I would advise you to weigh up exactly what you want from the car long term, as for me and what I use the car for, a BPU TT6 would make far more sense.

I do finally feel like I've achieved something though,

Looking back to page one of this thread and then back to the photos now, i love the fact it's all mine and done to the standard I wanted.

Bar the respray, I have carried out every piece of work on the car, with the help of some fairly standard tools and a great set of friends/fellow members.

Just all depends what you want really:)

:thumbs: good stuff. Was going to ask actually when I see you at a show this year if I could get a passenger ride? Might help me decide if it is 100% the route I want to go.

Course you can mate, you would be more than welcome! I would advise you wait until after 24th April....

Still tinkering with the vids, but have a rather big update to announce.

I've not been entirely happy with the car and have therefore been holding off spending anymore money on it.

However, the love is returning and I realised I really want to push the car and so, I have decided to source a V161 conversion and will be swapping the Emanage out for an AEM V2.

I will also be looking for a BBK/UK's.

Still tinkering with the vids, but have a rather big update to announce.

I've not been entirely happy with the car and have therefore been holding off spending anymore money on it.

However, the love is returning and I realised I really want to push the car and so, I have decided to source a V161 conversion and will be swapping the Emanage out for an AEM V2.

I will also be looking for a BBK/UK's.

YES, YES, YES!!! Awesome news mate! You know Rob, Rich and I would never have let you live it down otherwise :D

Have you considered using one of Lyndons EMU ECU's? (Not to be confused with E-Manage Ultimate) Feature packed ECU that is well priced.

Have used one of them already Jay.

I swapped back to an Emanage Ultimate when my engine let go...

:blush:

Just been for a quick catchup on the thread, but I couldn't see any mention of a dead engine? Sorry to hear that. :(

On the plus side, the car looks amazing :)

No worries mate, I didn't shout about it too much...

that's why I went back to the Emanage but think it's now time to get a decent affordable standalone on there...

Cheers Jay!

• Josh42 changed the title to '93 SZ Aero Manual NA-T