The mkiv Supra Owners Club

'93 SZ Aero Manual NA-T

Josh42

Cars looking great Josh, looking forward to what should be another fantastic show! Need to try and get a passenger ride in this If we get chance while up there, and if you dont mind ;).

Cheers James, they are on the list to buy, along with a 6speed:grin:

Just daunting when I know Jake's and your cars are so perfect!

Fines far from perfect mate missing a big snail under the bonnet for a start lol

Cars looking great Josh, looking forward to what should be another fantastic show! Need to try and get a passenger ride in this If we get chance while up there, and if you dont mind ;).

Fines far from perfect mate missing a big snail under the bonnet for a start lol

Of course you can mate, no stress at all.. I'm sure we can find a minute for a quick blast.

But the bay is stunning, mine is dismal in comparison, I need bling!

Don't suppose you still have a spare intake setup do you? Want to get one painted while the other is on the car and swap them.

Of course you can mate, no stress at all.. I'm sure we can find a minute for a quick blast.

But the bay is stunning, mine is dismal in comparison, I need bling!

Don't suppose you still have a spare intake setup do you? Want to get one painted while the other is on the car and swap them.

Thanks mate she is very much all show and no go, have you seen the NA-t kit just came up on FB, looked at it the first time round.

Sure your bay could look shiney very easily.

Yeah have the throttle body, ypipe and plenum, only bit I don't have is the runners.

Thanks mate she is very much all show and no go, have you seen the NA-t kit just came up on FB, looked at it the first time round.

Sure your bay could look shiney very easily.

Yeah have the throttle body, ypipe and plenum, only bit I don't have is the runners.

Get it brought:) looks like a decent kit for the money mate.

I'll trade, you make my bay shiny, I'll fit the turbo kit to your car. Lol

I'll drop you a message on FB regarding the intake bits mate.

Get it brought:) looks like a decent kit for the money mate.

I'll trade, you make my bay shiny, I'll fit the turbo kit to your car. Lol

I'll drop you a message on FB regarding the intake bits mate.

Ive been holding off the Na-t thing since our conversation at Fast show. Have been waiting to see if the new kit comes to fruition.

All joking aside we could maybe sort a deal out ;)

Yeah no worries fire me a pm or FB message.

• 3 weeks later...

The car is currently away having the 2step set up and a mild tweak to the map, I've really enjoyed using the car again but next must be some engine bling, replace my speakers and sound deaden the car.

Finally a happy supra owner:)

For those of you wondering by the way, the W58 is holding up just fine, I've not been easy on it either.

I'm running it on royal purple gearbox oil and I think my clutch choice helps massively too so thanks to Tim @ TB developments for sourcing that for me.

Ive been holding off the Na-t thing since our conversation at Fast show. Have been waiting to see if the new kit comes to fruition.

All joking aside we could maybe sort a deal out ;)

Yeah no worries fire me a pm or FB message.

I'll have a chat to you on Facebook once I'm back from Greece regarding the conversions mate:)

• 4 weeks later...
A good friend of mine is an automotive photographer, who has had a couple of features in Japanese performance.

He's recently invested in a car rig and wanted to practice on my car, of course I obliged!

http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/10/07/3dd254479baec02849405ac0f51add6d.jpg

http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/10/07/a062e4b0e67757b9ae670f9691755998.jpg

And here he is in action

http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/10/07/ce527990f3843ed85fd2992fdc1c6d78.jpg

That 2nd photo looks great. :thumbs:

• 2 weeks later...

Finally got round to fitting my TRD spoiler today too.

It's a full carbon item, but I've had the side pieces colour coded.

I'm really unsure now that it's fitted whether to stick with it or revert back to stock.

I know a lot of you guys have voiced your preference on Facebook, but I'm still unsure which way to go.

• 3 weeks later...

Decided it was time to treat the car to some new headlights, as the old ones kept fogging up.

So I purchased some brand new OEM facelift headlights, facelift indicators and some other bits.

I blame the TurtlesHead entirely.

Will get them fitted up just before the NEC.

I have an active lip to go on but I am toying with a RMM lip with ears instead...

Maybe something like this?

http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/10/19/0e76fdd707cf20e21ed976d369bafc2e.jpg

Hi dude,

the TRD spoiler looks good, it is quite aggressive compared to the smoothness of the oem. TBH i prefer the oem on a stock body car but that's subjective.

I am looking to get an active lip for mine and I happen to have a plastic RMM with ears on atm. Maybe you would be interested in a swap? Just sayin... :innocent:

Hi dude,

the TRD spoiler looks good, it is quite aggressive compared to the smoothness of the oem. TBH i prefer the oem on a stock body car but that's subjective.

I am looking to get an active lip for mine and I happen to have a plastic RMM with ears on atm. Maybe you would be interested in a swap? Just sayin... :innocent:

I've literally just fitted my active lip and decided it suits the overall look of the car, sorry buddy!

How much did you pay for the new headlights buddy? Car looks lovely.

Might look into getting myself another set of brand new OEM facelift headlights, can I ask where you picked these up from mate?

I'll grab the invoice later and PM you both what I paid:thumbs:

Definitely a modification worth doing, it's transformed the front of my car completely.

I've literally just fitted my active lip and decided it suits the overall look of the car, sorry buddy!

I'll grab the invoice later and PM you both what I paid:thumbs:

Definitely a modification worth doing, it's transformed the front of my car completely.

And me haha. Car looks awesome

• Josh42 changed the title to '93 SZ Aero Manual NA-T