Drift Bears Project Zeus

drift_bear

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

No I won't unfortunately, no holiday left. I'm at a few more shows this year though. The in sun picture looks gorgeous

/QUOTE]

Gutted mate, will catch you at some point!

Colour looks awesome, just in time for Cleanfest! :D

Haha I know! Hopefully it gets some attention after all the work haha

Honestly thought the wheels wouldn't look great this color but they do. Well done man looks awesome

Cheers buddy :) I am still considering changing wheels at some point though

A lovely colour Aex, that's got real depth and looks great in the sunshine. Get the wheels done in gold to suit the badges and it will really bring the colour out even on cloudy days. Great colour choice you must be well happy.

A lovely colour Aex, that's got real depth and looks great in the sunshine. Get the wheels done in gold to suit the badges and it will really bring the colour out even on cloudy days. Great colour choice you must be well happy.

Cheers Adam, the colour is absolutely stunning in person and I am beyond happy with it!

Looks spot on Alex!!!! I liked your car before but that new colour really dose suit it and looking forward to seeing it soon I hope...

All your hard work matey is definitely paying off :)

Cheers dude, you should get along to JAE! It will be there in all its glory and maybe with a little surprise as well for everyone ;) Yeah i am finally starting to be happy with the car again :D