Drift Bears Project Zeus

drift_bear

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

A bit of progress today thanks to keith (kwalker705) for the hand in getting everything ready for pulling out! Just a few little things left to go and then it's ready for coming out :)

Hopefully get everything done and it completely out next week and the engine starting to get stripped down :D

• 2 weeks later...
Cheers Gav, thought it's about time I pulled my finger out and learned more about the car :) it's out of my comfort zone but I'm not rushing anything at all

Yeah best thing! Don't rush and just take you're time and triple check everything! Sure you will be fine and there is always forum to fall back on if you get stuck!

Yeah best thing! Don't rush and just take you're time and triple check everything! Sure you will be fine and there is always forum to fall back on if you get stuck!

Yeah I've got the workshop manuals at hand anyway so it's all good....I hope lol.

Good work Alex. Interesting up-grades. As said, well done on giving it a go yourself. All will work out fine and you will feel rightly well pleased when it's all back up and running knowing you did the majority of the graft.

Thanks Adam :) yeah it's going to be rewarding just stressful haha. Will be updating everything as I go and hopefully others will see it's not to difficult or scary

there is a nice BIG twin turbo guide on here, I used it to take off the stock turbos, very helpful.

Are you going to tart up the cam covers?

The cam covers used to be polished, after having the top secret bonnet and letting water in, it's ruined them! So gonna get them polished along with some more stuff aswell :)

Haha it's about time I got round to getting to this stage! Still heaps to do and in no rush for doing it, might even miss show season next year and take a year out

As long as you don't do what a lot of people do and somehow "lose the love" and sell up

I know that's not your style though :D

That looks sexy as hell !

Haha I know it looks awesome doesn't it!

As long as you don't do what a lot of people do and somehow "lose the love" and sell up

I know that's not your style though :D

:hide: I have thought about it recently TBH and also thought about breaking it, but every time I'm down at the unit it just puts a massive smile on my face lol