The mkiv Supra Owners Club

The Official 2016 F1 Thread

Nic

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Not sure why people are criticising Hamilton for his tactics, that was literally all he could apart from try and run Rosberg off the track. Hamilton could have lapped everyone 10 times, but it would all be for nothing if Rosberg still finished second.

I think Hamilton lost the championship at Suzuka, not Sepang. After Suzuka all Rosberg had to do was finish second to Hamilton.

Fantastic that Rosberg won it from Lewis, as usual LH was a cry baby when he said that no one else is going to help him when asked about backing it up. That was a kick in the teeth to his garage.

Yeh agree with this,surprised Hamilton tried the back up trick after saying pre race that was not something he would do,didn't, do his credibility any good,reminded me of some of Schumacher's shady driving moves.

Yeh agree with this,surprised Hamilton tried the back up trick after saying pre race that was not something he would do,didn't, do his credibility any good,reminded me of some of Schumacher's shady driving moves.

Even more so of a dick then, but to be fair he is a racer and although I can't stand him I bet Rosberg or anyone else would have done the exact same.

Lets see if Mercedes do reprimand him like some tabloids are suggesting. No driver should be bigger than the team.

Its racing, and tactics, just let them race. They should ban all radio comms and just let the drivers get on with what they want to do, race. If I was Hamilton, and backing the pack up would win me the title, Id 100% do the same.

I agree. I would of been backing them up a lot sooner too!

Hamilton had nothing to lose, but everything to gain.

Yeah agreed and was more entertaining which is the name of the game. Kinda agree with vettel though in that as soon vettel arrived, Hamilton should have just booted it to get away from DRS range on rosberg, he didn't and Rosberg had the legs in the straight. Neh mind. Rosbergs season but I can't see him being a 2/3/4 times champion and always 50/50 with Hamilton? Can you?

I'm waiting for Hamilton to get Shumies magic number 7!! He has to - must do

Rossi wanted MM to overtake Lorenzo so he could win the moto GP title in 2015 now LH wants other drivers to win the title for him. Both Rossi and LH big time losers and both the dirtiest players at their game.

Congrats to Rosberg who deserves the title.

What a load of rubbish

Pretty impressive stats for a loser !! http://www.motogp.com/en/riders/Valentino+Rossi and apparently he has a net worth of over $100 million

I shan't bother posting Hamiltons stats

Rossi wanted MM to overtake Lorenzo so he could win the moto GP title in 2015 now LH wants other drivers to win the title for him. Both Rossi and LH big time losers and both the dirtiest players at their game.

Congrats to Rosberg who deserves the title.

Thats the biggest load of crap Ive ever read

A win is a a win and I'm sure rosberg is happy to take his first title. But let's be honest wheel to wheel Hamilton is a much better driver and between the races where they both finished Hamilton won more times. The only reason rosberg took the title is because of hamiltons engine failures not because he is a better driver.

Put verstappen in a mclaren and we would have the most entertaining season for a while, I see trophies in his future.