The mkiv Supra Owners Club

The Official 2016 F1 Thread

Nic

I think if we look back at Jules Bianchi's tragic accident, the FIA and F1 need to change this crazy attitude

that this interpretation is the right one.

Cars must actually slow up through a yellow flag section and actually be able to stop, if Bianchi had

gone off 10 feet further on there could have been 3 dead or seriously injured marshals

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think if we look back a Jules Bianchi's tragic accident, the FIA and F1 need to change this crazy attitude

that this interpretation is the right one.

Cars must actually slow up through a yellow flag section and actually be able to stop, if Bianchi had

gone off 10 feet further on there could have been 3 dead or seriously injured marshals

Agreed, was it not double yellows that were waved for Nico too? That's even worse!

The FIA was to blame for the death of Bianchi. When Sutil had his accident, the safety car should have been deployed without question. But of course, the FIA decided they weren't at fault at all, I guess it's easy to blame the other party when they're in a coma or dead as they can't defend themselves.

The most disgusting thing the FIA has done without question. I'm glad the family of Bianchi is taking action against the FIA.

Rosberg was deemed to be within the rules, you can't really blame him as such, there was an oppurtunity to capitalise and he took it. The FIA itself needs a complete overhaul, the people making the decisions are out of their minds, and I don't think the sport has ever been this poorly officiated. Even when that idiot Balestre was in charge it wasn't this ridiculous.

Why? Because F1 is something I used to love when I was a kid, and it kills me when I see what a disaster the sport has become. I don't have many things in life, and when I see something I used to hold so dear slowly getting destroyed it annoys me, understand? Apparently that's not a legitimate reason to get pissed off with something.

Why? Because F1 is something I used to love when I was a kid, and it kills me when I see what a disaster the sport has become. I don't have many things in life, and when I see something I used to hold so dear slowly getting destroyed it annoys me, understand? Apparently that's not a legitimate reason to get pissed off with something.

Agree with this,every rule change they make is a balls up,then they have to change it back ! FIA give the impression they know nothing about Motorsport.

Good Nicked pole for Rosberg there at the end under pressure. Pray for rain in Hockenheim tomorrow. Where's John Kettley?

The weather looks like it could play a part in todays race and the odd shower or even stronger rain could hit the circuit

Could be an interesting race with both Red Bulls on the 2nd row, i hope they can mix it up with Mercs

The weather looks like it could play a part in todays race and the odd shower or even stronger rain could hit the circuit

Could be an interesting race with both Red Bulls on the 2nd row, i hope they can mix it up with Mercs

Yeah, depends on Lewis and Nico squabbling on the first couple of corners :)

- - - Updated - - -

....sorry for multiple posts! [emoji85] small issue with tapatalk app!

Its ok to try and boost your post count you know, by whatever means possible ;)

This sport just gets better and better, not only is Verstappen immune to any punishment, now other people are getting penalized for shit that he does.

Someone fucking kill me.

Are you referring to the same kind of move Nico made in Austria? but this time got what he deserved?

He didn't even turn until he was almost off the track. 100% deserved.

Are you referring to the same kind of move Nico made in Austria? but this time got what he deserved?

He didn't even turn until he was almost off the track. 100% deserved.

So you think that little faggot Verstappen did nothing wrong today or the previous race?

I'm not saying he didn't, he's very cavalier probably the age and lack of experience.

However Verstappen was turning into the corner before he saw nico, But then Nico came on the inside and just carried straight on rather than turning, same as Austria as he did to Hamilton.

He said on the radio he was at full lock trying to turn, but the onboard doesn't show that at all, he doesn't turn till he's nearly off himself!

BS decision to penalise Rosberg. That's what people want to see.

Not really mate, as per Austria he didn't leave any racing room and basically drove him off the circuit, pretty fair in my eyes. Bonzo Alonso's drive must have pleased you though, the old school set up pass :)