The mkiv Supra Owners Club

The Official 2016 F1 Thread

Nic

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rosberg did pretty much a carbon copy of what he did to Hamilton in Austria and rightfully got punished.

What is wrong in my opinion is different stewards at each race, this should be put right and be set for the season if possible

A great race for Redbull and good to both DR and MV on the podium, roll on Spa :)

I guess you dont like Max :)

No, like his father who assaults people at go kart tracks and beat up his wife.

But whether I like him or not is irrelevant, he is considered by the officials to be above the rules, and that is what I am unhappy about.

But wait, you already knew that.

Just stopping by to say cheerio to Alex before he gets banned

Rosberg really isn't doing he championship hopes any favours. 2 years on the bounce now he's built up a bit of a lead over Hamilton and watched as it is eradicated. Hamilton will have this title wrapped up with races to spare again this year

No, like his father who assaults people at go kart tracks and beat up his wife.

But whether I like him or not is irrelevant, he is considered by the officials to be above the rules, and that is what I am unhappy about.

But wait, you already knew that.

You have pm :)

Yes I do think a good move for both Jenson and Williams, as there isn't really any other 'top' teams that would take him. He's good for their development with his experience. Massa seems to have gone off the boil lately. ( probably never the same since his whack on the head.) Besides it does look like Stoeffel will be Alonso's team 'mate'.

• 4 weeks later...

Oh look, the fatal accident waiting to happen Verstappen is still immune to any form of punishment. It's actually at the point where it's funny now, I presume the rule book for Verstappen is the one from Death Race, if he runs over elderly people and small children that's how he scores points.