G.R.A.M.S styling problems?

JamieP

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just give Haart Grays real estate a call seeing as his house is for sale and arrange a viewing. :) but it is sold though STC

Wont post a link but its not hard to find. White supra in the front yard as well reg: M684 UMD... not insured either according to AskMid

2 Dissolved companies registered to that address as well...

Edited by creative (see edit history)

Just give Haart Grays real estate a call seeing as his house is for sale and arrange a viewing. :) but it is sold though STC

Wont post a link but its not hard to find. White supra in the front yard as well reg: M684 UMD... not insured either according to AskMid

hahahahahaha this forum is amazing

GRAMS have messaged me on Facebook saying they will remove pictures by tomorrow morning, I'm not holding my breath, Id suggest anyone one else that wants them (msmile) to remove pictires of there car to FB message them.

This is what I don't like, they are using pictures of my cars in there adverts when I've never fitted there parts to my car

It happens. Here's my full TRD Carbon wing I bought from Nic.

http://www.garagewhifbitz.co.uk/garage-whifbitz-776.html

Not that I'm bothered as I'm sure theirs looks identical. They may have asked me, but my brain is so addled I can't remember.

Edited by Pete (see edit history)

As he is not the owner or created it himself he contravenes the rule very clearly and as a minimum will have the affected adverts pulled by ebay. I believe repeat offences results in an account ban :eyebrows:

I'd like to think this will happen, as it is I have lost count of the number of times I have informed ebay of items that are illegal/counterfeit etc only to see my claims ignored time after time. Ebay make money from each sale, so they are bound to be reluctant to pull items unless, I guess, there is loads of proof and loads of complaints.

Guest GramsStyling

Hi everyone!

Some of our customers and friends advised us to read this thread as they noticed a few members and competitors spilling sh** on G.R.A.M.S Styling left, right and all over the place. We don't want our existing and future customers to be mistaken by some posts on this thread (especially the ones made by our competitors), that's why we are writing this reply.

Answering all the issues in question we can say:

- None of G.R.A.M.S Styling products are straight replicas of any other product on the market. Every part we produce is modified in one way or another and usually has an improved fit compared to the originals. - G.R.A.M.S Styling has many happy/very happy customers and THE BEST EBAY FEEDBACK RATING OF ALL UK MANUFACTURERS making body-parts for the Toyota Supra with an EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE.

- In 6 months time we had 1 (ONE) returned item due to fitment issues, so we see no point of explaining fitment and part quality issues for those who are still in doubt. Yes, items are sometimes damaged - no matter how well we package them, some couriers are skilled enough to break rocks into pieces. We are very sorry for those who received damaged parts from us, but I'm sure most of them received replacements ASAP.

- G.R.A.M.S Styling are ONLY using PUBLIC PICTURES that any one of you can find on the global web, which are CHECKED not to be TRADEMARKED or COPYRIGHTED. We are spending a huge amount of money to edit those pictures so not to be recognized as we don't want to offend any of the current owners of the vehicles. Yet, vehicles that are recognized by their owners are removed from our listings within 48 hrs.

- Jamie, we do apologize as the statement above was not the case in your situation due to some html programming issues, but the pictures you requested are now removed.

- Vehicles will not be removed from our ads if you are not the registered keeper or the owner of the vehicle, because: 1. What rights do you have to the vehicle? 2. How do you know if we have no permission from the current owner to publish the pictures? 3. How do you know we are not the owners of the vehicle? 4. How do you know the vehicle is not scrapped? 5. If the owner is worried about their car being used in our adverts, they can give us a message straight away.

- For those who claim our listings are misleading: There is NO STATEMENT on any of our listings, saying the parts have been fitted/test-fitted to the particular vehicle/vehicles in the pictures. We only say you can see the actual item in the pictures, because you do get at least one picture of the actual item in 99% of our listings. Other pictures are usually to familiarize customers with the Design Style Examples. PLEASE DO NOT INTERPRET OUR LISTINGS IN THE WAY YOU WANT.

- G.R.A.M.S Styling is a company, not a private individual, that's why some of the terrible posts in this thread to find someone behind the company by posting their home addresses and car number plates are childish, deplorable and insolent. We are not hiding from anyone and we are not afraid to face the mistakes everyone sometimes makes. You can always contact us on Facebook, Ebay, or Email with any problem you may have.

Just to make it clear, we will not be following this thread or giving any further comments or replies. We are proud to offer exclusive customer service for every customer of ours, so please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any issues.

Thank you for your understanding.

Regards,

G.R.A.M.S Styling