G.R.A.M.S styling problems?

JamieP

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I've tried that. eBay didn't do anything.

I think Abz is talking about facebook, you can report pictures etc on there to facebook and they are pretty good at taking down stuff.. Previous times i've done that anyway.

I bought a trial rear through them. Turned up damaged. Sent me another one. Turned up damaged. Tried a test fit anyway. Couldn't even get it on the car it was that bad.

I just done some work on a customers car and he had a grams front lip sent to me....:taped:

What a load of shite. Bad copy that didn't fit, was cracked and just £100 worth of rubbish. I told the customer to get his money back!

I'm sure he's a member on here? I've seen some pictures that grams also use...

Seems his copy parts are very poor quality.

We are already looking in to this ;)

Thanks.

Makes me feel like we shpuldnt be putting up pictures if there going to just copy and paste them to there website without any concent

Exactly..

I think Abz is talking about facebook, you can report pictures etc on there to facebook and they are pretty good at taking down stuff.. Previous times i've done that anyway.

I don't have him as a friend on FB, not sure if he is using our pictures there also.

Edited by JamieP (see edit history)

Not just facebook.

A lawyer would rip the company apart.

Using personal and private pictures wether from here, facebook or Google images for a business brand is illegal.

some people amaze me... they put all the effort in to setting up a business and obviously selling alot and risk the lot by using randoms pictures?

personal id take to time to go legal, Simply as they were asked politely and didn't bother to remove.

Guest Nicholas

Jamie, send them a cease and desist email with a time frame to remove the images, should they not adhere to it you should be entitled to sue them for profiting from your personal media.

I wasn't going to get involved in this thread, as I'm sure it will only result in going one way.

But have to agree, they shouldn't be using other peoples pictures as examples of their products when they clearly arnt!

After a quick search one link that made me laugh was this-

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Toyota-Supra-MKIV-Ridox-RDX-Style-Low-Level-Lip-Spoiler-Aero-Ducktail-Bodykit-/301548778590

Picture one is a completely different lip to the others posted. Appears they don't even know what products they sell.

Just to add, looks as though they may have removed your pictures Jamie, Add's and Marc's are still on there though.

Edited by ripped_fear (see edit history)

Guest Nicholas

This must be the owners home address following a lookup on their website: http://www.gramsstyling.co.uk/

Domain name:

gramsstyling.co.uk

Registrant:

Sadauskas

Registrant type:

Unknown

Registrant's address:

xxx

Data validation:

Registrant contact details validated by registrar on 03-Nov-2014

I think it's probably in the UK though rather than Afghanistan :D

This must be the owners home address following a lookup on their website: http://www.gramsstyling.co.uk/

Domain name:

gramsstyling.co.uk

Registrant:

Sadauskas

Registrant type:

Unknown

Registrant's address:

xxx

Data validation:

essex

Msmile just pm'd me claiming G.R.A.M.S is nothing to do with him.

Funny as the white car in a few of the ebay shots and used as the car on the FB group is his. Has the same purple engine in it as his DP picture :D

Why lie? So easy to see it is his, for instance one click on one of his threads-

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?313767-Rare-eyebrows

Same pictures used in the ebay shop.

Nothing wrong with him selling products and owning the company, Just do it correctly and display your work that is actually yours. Also don't use the Forum to do it.

Looking at his threads I would guess he's only using the forum to sell the original parts he's using for moulds, not his fibreglass stuff?

Not really an unfair request to not use pictures without permission is it.

Edited by ripped_fear (see edit history)

Guest Nicholas

Quick search and he's busted. Oh dear :)

oh dear.png

Maybe it's just a coincidence that both G.R.A.M.S and Msmile live in Purfleet :D

Msmile also had a want for wooden covered dash panels too, which are on the ebay page for a ridiculous price, I sold him mine for 60-70quid.

Need to goto the shed for the pitch fork too though :)

Guys, as proved just because photos of his car is used doesn't mean it's him or his company, as they have used pictures of several other cars.

So I would be careful of what you say and about who as its only speculation until there is proof.

Guys, as proved just because photos of his car is used doesn't mean it's him or his company, as they have used pictures of several other cars.

So I would be careful of what you say and about who as its only speculation until there is proof.

I agree, id like to know for sure if its him or not, at present he is claiming G.R.A.M.S Styling is nothing to do with him, if you read all his previous threads thats seems unlikely to be the truth.

Domain name:

gramsstyling.co.uk

Registrant:

Sadauskas

Registrant type:

Unknown

Registrant's address:

xxxx

Data validation:

Quick search and he's busted. Oh dear :)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]198181[/ATTACH]

Maybe it's just a coincidence that both G.R.A.M.S and Msmile live in Purfleet :D

Msmile also had a want for wooden covered dash panels too, which are on the ebay page for a ridiculous price, I sold him mine for 60-70quid.

Need to goto the shed for the pitch fork too though :)

Just had another check, the paypal detail for the panels i sent was:

Mindaugas Sadauskas (The sender of this payment is Non-US – Verified)

Sadauskas was the registrant of the domain, so it is infact the same person, why lie?

Same shipping address too!