The mkiv Supra Owners Club

G.R.A.M.S styling problems?

JamieP

Little do they know we have a host of successful business owners, lawyers, photographers, IT folks amongst many roles on this very forum...

Not exactly the best community to start with, especially one you are apparently selling to :D

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ok.. I will...

I see you have... not 100% but hardly anyone selling on Ebay is.... but as other have pointed out, its still not THE BEST.

Agree with this. Sometimes there are things that happen out of your control.

Didnt check hard enough. Jamie's cars are probably the most well known in the supra scene, and rightfully so. In this respect he did contact you and from what I can see, gave ample time for that to happen.... shame it was longer than 48hrs as you so promise.

So close! HTML programming issues? really? are you savvy to Facebook and ebay's actual coding? (drop down box, delete picture is hardly HTML issues.) Just ask permission or say sorry and remove them.

I dont see anyone here requesting that except the owners themselves. Members are only informing the car owners what has been found.... just like any other community would.

what? so you are mis-representing your products by mixing them in with images of well known cars whilst not not claiming they may or may not be fitted to said cars? doesnt take much to put a disclaimer in the non actual images during the extensively, and costly editing.

That will be me then. Just like you, I used public records in the public domain to find out the information, just like UK ebay publish your address. Google is a wonderful resource for finding things other than car images you know... I was just reserved in posting names and company names including images of your house. Nice kitchen btw.... (thats not sarcasm... I thought it looked cool and alot better than when you purchased it in 2004)

Your welcome. I just hope you can understand that as a community that will no doubt include an awfull lot of supra owners in the country, that we have and will continue to support each other and inform others when something isnt quite right.

A simple sorry along with action would have been the best course of action for a company trying to sell supra items to the supra community of which, the majority will be on here!

Best reply ever :)

11 pages and 153 posts. Most build threads don't get this sort of attention. If I was GRAMS I'd be rubbing my hands together with glee at the exposure, all be it not positive. I admit, I went to have a look at there site just to see what all the fuss is about and had a good look at all their products to see if I could find the offending images and I sure I'm not the only one.

Little do they know we have a host of successful business owners, lawyers, photographers, IT folks amongst many roles on this very forum...

Not exactly the best community to start with, especially one you are apparently selling to :D

Is it the same with other community's, that they have such a high intelligence level? ( I think I may get slated for stating that, but I do feel a majority of people on this community are very intelligent ) :) I wouldn't know about other community's I've only ever been apart of this one :)

Is it the same with other community's, that they have such a high intelligence level? ( I think I may get slated for stating that, but I do feel a majority of people on this community are very intelligent ) :) I wouldn't know about other community's I've only ever been apart of this one :)

One of the best one's was someone got scammed on ebay think it was over a Wii he was from the Scooby bbs net forum the seller even text him saying he had been scammed and she has his money, 100 odd pages later and it even made local newspaper they managed to get private photo's of the scammer (a young lady) her address from memory her parents address and numbers the boy friends name and close friends they even organised a Scooby meet outside her house .. she signed up to the forum and she begged and the guy got a full refund:d

One of the best one's was someone got scammed on ebay think it was over a Wii he was from the Scooby bbs net forum the seller even text him saying he had been scammed and she has his money, 100 odd pages later and it even made local newspaper they managed to get private photo's of the scammer (a young lady) her address from memory her parents address and numbers the boy friends name and close friends they even organised a Scooby meet outside her house .. she signed up to the forum and she begged and the guy got a full refund:d

Quality. see this is why we should do something a bit loony like this.