G.R.A.M.S styling problems?

JamieP

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Also I've informed Steinhardt photography. The pictures he is using belong to phill and are trademarked.

Just so you know, regardless of photos are trademarked.

It is against the law, and European law to take photos or use photos of people and personal affects/belongings if it is deemed to be part of their personal life.

And also against the law to publish said photos on any media.

And is even again against the law to publish said photos for business or personal gain.

I have not long had a brief by the police, a statement from the head of police about the use of cameras and photos against us door supervisors and protecting the publics interest.

I purchased a pair of konig reclining seats and some rear seats retrimmed to match the colour of konig seats...

The rear seats were in really good condition and i was really happy with them!!

However i have to admit i was a little disappointed with the konig seats as he described them to me as having a rip in the passenger seat which he showed me a picture of so it was expected. He also described the wear of the seats as not bad just in need of a good clean!

However after a quick look around the seats when they arrived i spotted a rip in the back of 1 seat.

I then noticed that the fabric to the lower right part of the passengers seat seems very thin on fabric.

I also notice several small holes on the seats.

I don't want to moan about anyone just thought it would be relevant

Edited by scottybennoch (see edit history)

Just so you know, regardless of photos are trademarked.

It is against the law, and European law to take photos or use photos of people and personal affects/belongings if it is deemed to be part of their personal life.

And also against the law to publish said photos on any media.

And is even again against the law to publish said photos for business or personal gain.

I have not long had a brief by the police, a statement from the head of police about the use of cameras and photos against us door supervisors and protecting the publics interest.

Thats not right, if you are on public property you are allowed to take a picture of anything and everything you want and use it how you like.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpa1/v/t1.0-9/10991071_881031568621760_4750934318390792128_n.jpg?oh=8720055db1c323fd6edd95abaf20f0e4&oe=558134B2&__gda__=1434675722_bc0f09bebf7aaa469b97a8a2158a6036

I agree, id like to know for sure if its him or not, at present he is claiming G.R.A.M.S Styling is nothing to do with him, if you read all his previous threads thats seems unlikely to be the truth.

It does seem like it is him, and his business.

Everything is pointing that way.

Just don't see why he's now lying about it

Thats not right, if you are on public property you are allowed to take a picture of anything and everything you want and use it how you like.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpa1/v/t1.0-9/10991071_881031568621760_4750934318390792128_n.jpg?oh=8720055db1c323fd6edd95abaf20f0e4&oe=558134B2&__gda__=1434675722_bc0f09bebf7aaa469b97a8a2158a6036

That's about the police which are civil servants which you are allowed to photograph and video them, only whilst in uniform or working.

Read Article 88 about photography and the EU law.

You can not stand in public property and photograph someone or something that isn't public or private.

It does seem like it is him, and his business.

Everything is pointing that way.

Just don't see why he's now lying about it

Because he'll get banned :) and being banned from an owner's club can't be good for your reputation. Although by the sound of it, GRAMS don't really care about that anyway.

So when's the burning at the stake happening then lol this is better than watching you tube vids while I'm Ill of work lol

All fairness it's wrong what he's done think he should man up come on here say sorry, put rights what he's done wrong and stop what he's doing. I'd be pissed off if I was Jamie that spent 4k on carbon arches then they use his pic and tell everyone that there some nasty cheap ass arches. My size 11 would be going straight up his ass

Just to be clear, I dont mind a good investigation in to what they are up to and who they are, but posting a home address in public when we dont actually know who they are worries me slightly. Hence why it was removed. No intention on hiding anything or protecting them, just making sure we have the right person.

Watching this with interest...

I have a friend who bought some parts from GRAMS for his n/a Supra, and what he told me was that none of the parts fitted even with persuasion and also GRAMS didn't offer him a refund of any sorts. Apparently they were non-refundable products. Seems like GRAMS and any other workers associated with him have an extremely wide variety of customer feedback; some claim they're fine, others claim they're awful...

Personally I think we should definitely do something about the photo's they are using as he is claiming false products have been fitted to your cars, when of course they haven't. When people look at the photo's they think "Oh wow that is gorgeous I'll pay 1k for that widebody kit" but of course they're being delivered false advertisement. Isn't there something we can do?

msmile just pm'd me, after reading the thread he now claims GRAMS is his brothers business....

I asked him to comment on the thread, seems strange that he is selling the same parts as his brothers ebay account.