The mkiv Supra Owners Club

The official Top Gear season 22 thread.

jamesmark

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see Chris Harris get mentioned a lot and personally he doesn't fit in the show at all. Only show I could see him fit in is Fifth Gear.

He's going to be a guest presenter on one episode of this series of Fifth Gear.

I can take him or leave him tbh, although he is utterly superb at man maths. :)

They'll have cancelled Sundays show as it's normally filmed on a Wednesday, So the studio bit won't be filmed if they've actually suspended him.

Wonder if they'll give him the boot or not. Shame, as it's the one thing I look forward to on Sunday nights before the dreaded Monday slog.

They'll have cancelled Sundays show as it's normally filmed on a Wednesday, So the studio bit won't be filmed if they've actually suspended him.

Wonder if they'll give him the boot or not. Shame, as it's the one thing I look forward to on Sunday nights before the dreaded Monday slog.

Surely they've already filmed the show?

Just see this. Apparently he was on a final warning and was told he would be out the door if he cause any further offence any time anywhere.

Had a busy up with a production staff member was it?

Give Chris Harris the job!!

I cant see jeremy going, the bbc invested est 30mill buying the rights to top gear,they know it would be suicide for the show to sack him.

however i agree chris harris is a entertaining to watch, however he isnt top gear

They were saying on the radio yesterday that no one can be bigger than the show itself. But Jezza already is if you ask me, if he goes it's game over

- - - Updated - - -

They were saying on the radio yesterday that no one can be bigger than the show itself. But Jezza already is if you ask me, if he goes it's game over

Sorry, but throwing a punch is quite a stretch from "allegedly hitting" as stated on the BBC site. It never states that a punch was thrown....

When the news first broke apparently it was reported he directed a punch, there has been no reports of any actual contact and of course the media are using the altercation between him and the complete tool that is Piers Morgan as an example of his behavior.

When the news first broke apparently it was reported he directed a punch, there has been no reports of any actual contact and of course the media are using the altercation between him and the complete tool that is Piers Morgan as an example of his behavior.

BBC used "punch" in the headline, not again.... Id be impressed if Clarkson could actually throw a punch with falling over.

Not as much as they do now.

The BBC will be in serious decline if they do

Maybe not a serious decline, but a decline non the less. It is apparently the most successful show ever (in regards to revenue), so although as already mentioned BBC will still make money on the show, the money they do make will decrease as previous shows have more than likely already been bought, rights to air given.

So unless the BBC has something where they get paid for each episode aired (I doubt it as Dave will have gone out of business) then yes a decline will happen.