The mkiv Supra Owners Club

The official Top Gear season 22 thread.

jamesmark

Predictable Crap . Just a slight slant on all the previous shows . This show needs to go back to being a car show with new presenters .Every line is so heavily rehearsed that its become a bore ...... get VBH as a presenter along with younger fresher talent , these old men just don,t CUT IT ANYMORE !!!

:lol: Fifth Gear is still running, have you tried that :D

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

... get VBH as a presenter

No way, she winds me up something rotten and is actually the main reason I struggle to watch Fifth Gear. She is one god awful presenter. She was a breath of fresh air like the TG cast, a couple of decades ago.

The day that VBH is not on our screens will be a good day.

Predictable Crap . Just a slight slant on all the previous shows . This show needs to go back to being a car show with new presenters .Every line is so heavily rehearsed that its become a bore ...... get VBH as a presenter along with younger fresher talent , these old men just don,t CUT IT ANYMORE !!!

anybody would think somebody forces you to watch it..

As already said. Fifth gear already exists.....

As others have said... Though VBH?! She is so annoying! An some people think she is hot too... On a scale of 10 she is a 2 at best!

As I previously said this is all old hat now. Its got to the point where you can even predict what the answer to a question will be . I watched an episode recently while I was in a hotel in Brussels ( the only program on in English ) .This show is now more like a morons slapstick comedy , with all the predictability that it delivers . Newer , fresher talent is needed , if not then this dull boring shite will continue and what was once a good car show brought to its knees . But don't forget ,while watching this wholesale carnage, Messrs Clarkson , Hammond , and May , continue to sit back raking in the money . At least if it has to remain on its BBC slot put up some new concepts not the usual rubbish that's on series after series .So get rid of these oldies and get some new fresher talent that will put this show back on a "worth watching" foothold that it, and we, deserve.

As I previously said this is all old hat now. Its got to the point where you can even predict what the answer to a question will be . I watched an episode recently while I was in a hotel in Brussels ( the only program on in English ) .This show is now more like a morons slapstick comedy , with all the predictability that it delivers . Newer , fresher talent is needed , if not then this dull boring shite will continue and what was once a good car show brought to its knees . But don't forget ,while watching this wholesale carnage, Messrs Clarkson , Hammond , and May , continue to sit back raking in the money . At least if it has to remain on its BBC slot put up some new concepts not the usual rubbish that's on series after series .So get rid of these oldies and get some new fresher talent that will put this show back on a "worth watching" foothold that it, and we, deserve.

Again, Fifth gear...

As above. It started out great, right up until they started driving around in the 307cc and 407. The Peugeot board meeting scene was excellent though :rlol:

But they wasted a great opportunity to discuss some of the great modern Peugeots, such as the 106 GTi, 306 GTi-6 and the beautiful 406 coupe. They should have made the segment more like the Lancia one they did a while ago.

I was suprised by how nice the new Cayman engine sounds, it reminded me of a Nissan RB26 :cool:

As above. It started out great, right up until they started driving around in the 307cc and 407. The Peugeot board meeting scene was excellent though :rlol:

But they wasted a great opportunity to discuss some of the great modern Peugeots, such as the 106 GTi, 306 GTi-6 and the beautiful 406 coupe. They should have made the segment more like the Lancia one they did a while ago.

I was surprised by how nice the new Cayman engine sounds, it reminded me of a Nissan RB26 :cool:

always interesting to see how people view things differently....the board meeting part was terrible i thought.... the whole pug part was horrific in fact, The fact the audience clapped at the end was surprising to me.

Maybe im stuck in the times however when they were taking the piss and being a "motoring show" i liked it but i understand if it was 100% factual the ratings would only be a few petrol heads and not "normal people"

i keep saying i wont watch anymore but i will out of habit.... the Cayman id never own simply as the 911 is classed as the "real Porsche" and im sure people would forever remind you.

Speaking of Porsche how good do they look compared to the other 2 manufacturers!!!! idiots! i think alot less of Ferrari doing everything they can to stop the race happening and mclaren are just as bad

the Cayman id never own simply as the 911 is classed as the "real Porsche" and im sure people would forever remind you.

Real Porsche....LOL.

Who cares about people that are either not interested in cars and secondly are probably not in a position to afford one.

Real Porsche....LOL.

Who cares about people that are either not interested in cars and secondly are probably not in a position to afford one.

True, even more so the people who have never driven a Cayman, up there with some of the best cars I have driven and their isn't much I haven't!

Real Porsche....LOL.

Didn't watch the episode yet, and can't really afford one but what I really don't like about the Cayman is the name.

Why would you call it that?? :p