The mkiv Supra Owners Club

The official Top Gear season 22 thread.

jamesmark

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Watched about 10mins of last sunday's 'show' and turned over. :(

I realise the show is not a car review journal anymore, but watching the same old jokes and staged events that we've seen time and time again is no longer 'entertainment'.

I generally watch the internet channels these days that review performance cars. Much better at grabbing my interest; I'm happy to leave Top Gear confined to the history of what it used to be and not what it has become.

Watched about 10mins of last sunday's 'show' and turned over. :(

I realise the show is not a car review journal anymore, but watching the same old jokes and staged events that we've seen time and time again is no longer 'entertainment'.

I generally watch the internet channels these days that review performance cars. Much better at grabbing my interest; I'm happy to leave Top Gear confined to the history of what it used to be and not what it has become.

Yeh agree with this, iv'e started recording it so i can wind through the junk,loved the bit with Riccardo,will Hamilton be back to challenge the time?

I thought Sundays show was absolutely horrendous. The presenters were all embarrassed by it, and rightly so, given their twitter comments etc. It's been getting really questionable over the last few years but this season so far is completely taking the biscuit for tripe. I watch it because I'm a petrol head, not because I enjoy the three stooges.

Much better show last night, agreed both have a place.

I was loving the i8 but fook me 31mpg and similar owners reporting the same, that is bad.

Why o why does some standards agency not get involved on car manufacturers ridiculous claims and enforce realistic driving through a independent company, and where I mean realistic would be same B road, same motorway at same speed at same time of day, something like that.

Predictable Crap . Just a slight slant on all the previous shows . This show needs to go back to being a car show with new presenters .Every line is so heavily rehearsed that its become a bore ...... get VBH as a presenter along with younger fresher talent , these old men just don,t CUT IT ANYMORE !!!