The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Very very upset, been ripped off and car is in a real state.

The Raven

So who bodged it?

From the other thread (not my words) The garage where the rest of the work was done is Bottisham Garage in cambridge, I will not comment on what I think of it as I'm staying neutral... for now. The two people were RobD from this forum and his boss Jon

Save anyone looking! :-(

Sorry to see this - good luck mate

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry to be reading this mate. more than welcome to help if I can. can we come and help. Or can we chip in to pay BEN to look at it. ? you have some $h1t luck mate.

Don't want paying to look at it mate. We can work something out once you've tried the by-passes IF there's still a problem.

Wish I was closer to lend a helping hand, but if any parts are needed, just put them up on here, I have boxes of parts that have come off mine that I would be more than happy to send any that are needed FOC to you mate.

That's a kind guesture mate and I really appreciate you helping me out with parts on my car :thumbs:

I'll also chip in with any parts if they are needed, I have quite a lot of spare items (and much more to come soon) that need a good home. One of which is an UK auto rad with the cooler. It's not in the best of condition but it doesn't leak so might help you short term if your one turns up faulty.

I love you guys, well not abz everyone hates that guy.

I will make a new thread when i have got a good day and baby sitter

Awww love you too mate :D

Now pull your finger out, get a date sorted and even I'll come fix your car for you!! I got a Jack and axle stands I can bring with me an some tools.

Really sorry to see this mate not nice when other members stich people in the same club up :-( if you could get the car to me in Chichester I would fix it for free miness any major parts needed.

Looks like another BBQ invite - you can never have too many mechanics around unlike cooks so that rules you out ABZ.