The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Very very upset, been ripped off and car is in a real state.

The Raven

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its an on going joke that in 5 years i have always refused to attend the bluewater meet.

Probably looking at sat 15th.

As thats the next time i can arrange to do stuff.

I am aware of the Bluewater joke but your car wasn't fubared then - you know us Bluewater lot anything we can do to help just shout. Then you may feel obliged to turn up for a meet soon.

You have issues with dogs? dont you?

Hes only 10 stone of muscle and slober im sure you will be fine!

Sorry jumped into this thread half cocked.

Is that a description of yourself Russ? :)

This sucks some serious posterior. Very sorry to see this is still an on going battle. If you need anything just ask mate :thumbs:

Sorry to be reading this especially reading more and more posts about Rob screwing members over. I dealt with Rob on a few occasions and never once had an issue, was always a top bloke to deal with, dont know what is going on but it looks like he is on a path to destruction on here :(

Hope he comes on and explains himself

Best of luck getting it sorted anyway mate

Sorry jumped into this thread half cocked.

Is that a description of yourself Russ? :)

This sucks some serious posterior. Very sorry to see this is still an on going battle. If you need anything just ask mate :thumbs:

Upto the 10 stone bit its possible! add another 9 ish. Cheers for the offer mat

Sorry to be reading this especially reading more and more posts about Rob screwing members over. I dealt with Rob on a few occasions and never once had an issue, was always a top bloke to deal with, dont know what is going on but it looks like he is on a path to destruction on here :(

Hope he comes on and explains himself

Best of luck getting it sorted anyway mate

I dont know what happened with him. If you had asked me about him a year ago i would have said he was a sound guy with a very good understanding of supras. I have meet him loads of times in the past and he has always been a nice guy. Lord only knows.

Upto the 10 stone bit its possible! add another 9 ish. Cheers for the offer mat

I dont know what happened with him. If you had asked me about him a year ago i would have said he was a sound guy with a very good understanding of supras. I have meet him loads of times in the past and he has always been a nice guy. Lord only knows.

I thought the same but then it kind of seemed like that's what he did to people... Gained trust and we lose money for it.... Was really disappointed tbh....

If rob wants to prove me wrong and give me and everyone else a refund I will eat humble pie and lots of it but I can't see it...

I've bought two things from Rob in the past, both were painfully slow to arrive but arrived eventually after a bit of prompting.

It's a shame to read these threads and hopefully Rob can and will give some sort of explanation or solution to put things right.

I hope you get it sorted mate, best of luck.

Christ. Didnt realise it was that bad.

I was beating myself up for days for taking a month to post some bits to wewsupra.

Seems pretty insignificant compared to this.

Stick up a list of what you need mate happy to help if I can.

Take a look at homers build thread it gets worse!

Minus the other dispute Rob was in he always came across as an alright guy, I needed a window regulator and picked it up as I was going on holiday the following day so needed it ASAP, he seemed really nice had a chat ect and I went away thinking he was a helpful member.

It's a shame really when you trust people and they let you down is one thing but to have this happen to you is just beyond belief.

On a positive note seeing the offers of help ect from the other members certainly restores a bit of faith.

Good luck :thumbs:

• 2 weeks later...

Wow what an ordeal to go through. Really feel for you after waiting so long for it. This club is great though that fairly local guys will all chip together and help out. Awesome stuff lads hope the BBQ is a success and the car is back to health after it.

Soooo after my earlier comment who would be up for sorting this out then? Totally up to Raven obviously plus I would be no use whatsoever but who would actually want to help out for this?

If this problem can be fixed then Raven "might" actually join you lot at Bluewater :D

On the plus side it would be good to have a gathering rather than us lot having a chat about our working cars and then eating for a change.