The mkiv Supra Owners Club

James' 1997 RZ VVTi T88-34D Single Turbo - Respray and new CCWs [pg 32]

James

:ecstatic:

That is exactly how I'll be on Saturday morning, afternoon, evening etc. haha! ;)

Once again James, if you want to stop by at my place on the way home for refreshments then you are more than welcome :thumbs:

I may take you up on that buddy! I'll see how things are going on my way up :)

Saturday morning northeast meet a Jm? :D

:D

I will be arriving at about 11.30 and collecting the car. Jurgen is off to TOTB at 12 though!

Ah brings back that feeling when I went. Best part is when you arrive at his place, turn the corner and see your car for the first time... Then think "is this really mine...?" ...

Yep I can imagine that is exactly how it'll be! That is what I was like seeing my old white car for the first time!

I was thinking of organising a wee meet for James on his way back. Just have one at yours :D

Sunny isn't able to accomodate at all now sadly :)

However, I'll be arriving back in Glasgow on Saturday afternoon and will be staying over as I am gigging at the Cathouse with Anvil on Sunday ;)