The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Dragonball 2013 (UPDATED 5-1-2013) - 17th, 18th and 19th May - The Road to Rouen

Branners

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Usual rules on non Supras apply, there will be some spaces set aside for around 5 non Supras and it would be first come first served, but I'm sure we can fit a Soarer in so long as it still has the Toyota badging.... ;)

Still undecided on the 3 day vs 4 day thing, but I do like the rollercoaster ride of a 3 day event and it means less planning for me.

Usual rules on non Supras apply, there will be some spaces set aside for around 5 non Supras and it would be first come first served, but I'm sure we can fit a Soarer in so long as it still has the Toyota badging.... ;)

Still undecided on the 3 day vs 4 day thing, but I do like the rollercoaster ride of a 3 day event and it means less planning for me.

Whichever you decide JB I don't think anyone will be disappointed. Can't wait for next year, had my first taste of Dragonaball and I am hungry for more :D

I would love to come along and make a full length film and photograph this if anyone is interested in a passenger.

Dates work for me and can pay whatever is needed, so long as I can fit some filming equipment in. Would be a dream come true :)

Mike after seeing the amazing work you done on CJ's charity dyno day it would be an honour to have you along to this event. I could possibly have a spare seat as my wife might not make it this year, if she doesn't then I shall let you know so you can hop in with me.

Failing that I am sure we can find someone who doesn't have a passenger. I'd highly recommend that everyone who comes along has a passenger, makes it so much better.

I would love to come along and make a full length film and photograph this if anyone is interested in a passenger.

Dates work for me and can pay whatever is needed, so long as I can fit some filming equipment in. Would be a dream come true :)

Mike after seeing the amazing work you done on CJ's charity dyno day it would be an honour to have you along to this event. I could possibly have a spare seat as my wife might not make it this year, if she doesn't then I shall let you know so you can hop in with me.

Failing that I am sure we can find someone who doesn't have a passenger. I'd highly recommend that everyone who comes along has a passenger, makes it so much better.

I may not have a passenger either, and had quite a bit of fun being camera car for one of the days this year on Dragonball so i could be another possibility for a passenger seat :)

I may not have a passenger either, and had quite a bit of fun being camera car for one of the days this year on Dragonball so i could be another possibility for a passenger seat :)

Sorted!! I am planning on getting one of the new Go Pro's for this trip. One thing which was annoying was having to run out at lights to switch off the Go Pro & then run back into the car before the lights changed!

Started looking at routes for this today, its damn hard getting over near the German border without putting some serious motorway miles in. Would be great to do some higher speed runs on the Autobahn, anybody know how to tell if the Autobahn has no speed limit? I know quite a lot of it does now.

Started looking at routes for this today, its damn hard getting over near the German border without putting some serious motorway miles in. Would be great to do some higher speed runs on the Autobahn, anybody know how to tell if the Autobahn has no speed limit? I know quite a lot of it does now.

ive got a full map of the autobahn sections and limits/ delimited sections from my trips to greenhell and other places in and around germany

its 3 years old now tho, not sure if it would still be all correct

loads of the autobahn is restricted, or two lane suicide lorry gamble

I would rather do back rds cruising through villages showing off rather than high speed runs

Me too!! Some of the runs we have done on the previous 2 DB's have just been mind blowing!! I know they are harder to plan Branners but my god are some of them beautiful. That single hill road we done in Holland was spectacular! Or the time we drove through the small towns & loads of people came out to wave us through...

:D