The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Dragonball 2013 (UPDATED 5-1-2013) - 17th, 18th and 19th May - The Road to Rouen

Branners

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The Eurotunnel & a couple of nights in a nice hotel abroad with breakfast normal comes to around £250. So the rest of the cost is fuel & food.

Branners managed to barter a great deal on the dinner this year though it depends if the place he has found has a restaurant he can do that again.

Obviously if you are closer to Eurotunnel then it will cost a lot cheaper. Those travelling from further away I'd recommend coming down the night before & staying at the Travel Lodge, taking it easy on the route down to save on fuel costs & to also save for some fun later on!

:eyebrows:

Depends on where you are from in Scotland. I would say £100 - £120 worth of fuel on top of the Wigan lot. We got through about £750 last year.

Glasgow area bud so not that far north really where they all pump sheep. Shouldn't be that much more I suppose off the £750 mark.

So on the costs front, allow £90 for the Eurotunnel return, £65 per night for the hotel, around £40 per day for food and drink and lord knows how much on fuel as some people dont know how to keep the accelerator off the floor (until they hit the front of the convoy and panic).

are you doing name tags again lol you need my photo ha

Ellis kindly did all these in his own time & money, I can assure you it wouldn't have been cheap to produce the awesome brochures & names tags, but it all depends if Ellis has the time this year. Let's hope so as they helped a great deal last year & we kept ours as a memory of the event.

:)

I most certainly will be doing bits again. The maps will become part of a pack again, more comprehensive this time, hopefully with some 'extra' bits that will be kept under wraps until the time. Hangers will be done again - they seemed to go down well. Sticker designs too as well as a new style wrap and updated graphics for those with 2012 wraps! I'll be looking to build on last year's bits and up the ante!

Edited by ellis (see edit history)