The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Dragonball 2013 (UPDATED 5-1-2013) - 17th, 18th and 19th May - The Road to Rouen

Branners

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I just tend to talk alot of $hit and punch myself in the face or drink out tea pots, so no matter what great entertainment! Lol

Sounds like we're on to a winner!

Im at work now im a big boy :D

Any chance your be working the dragonball weekend?

There are some misguided rumours going around this forum about me! :innocent:

God knows where they came from :innocent:

- - - Updated - - -

Just to say, I will probably have a passenger seat going, you have half the fuel bill in a Vxr :D

I felt like an extra day would have made it better well if it was up to me it would have been a week :D

I thought the plan was to make it 4 days next time, thats the gist I got after last Dragonball anyway. Dragonball is fantastic, but 3 days just isn't long enough seeing as 2 of 3 days are used up travelling too and from the destination. Thats only my opinion though.

I thought the plan was to make it 4 days next time, thats the gist I got after last Dragonball anyway. Dragonball is fantastic, but 3 days just isn't long enough seeing as 2 of 3 days are used up travelling too and from the destination. Thats only my opinion though.

We shall see what the powers that be decide is most feasable to do, 4 days would be great but I will be happy with 3.

We shall see what the powers that be decide is most feasable to do, 4 days would be great but I will be happy with 3.

Possible 4 days, but the problem is trying to keep the cost down as much as possible especially for those folks coming down from up North or the likes of Devon etc. I am sure once the team get together we can discuss it but it really depends on where we decide to go, either way from the last 2 Dragonball's this one is going to be awesome.

Think a limit will need to be put in place again on places!!

I was getting excited but the 4 day plan would probably not work for us. Considering we will spend half a day travelling each way in the UK back to Wigan. There is also the cost, the last DB cost about £700 in total so extending that is going to put a lot of people off.

We will see how this pans out if it is arranged a 4 dayer but we will have to be a "maybe" then.

H.

Edited by Havard
typo (see edit history)

I would proberbly still do it if it was 4 days, but it would be a push.

As H says, the extra traveling for some of us adds a lot of cost and time, I do more mileage getting to the Eurotunnel than on the continent

You guys that live in the SE should come to the hotel the night before for the meal and drinks, it's not a big party, but a nice gentle start to the Dragonball and adds the extra day

We will be there

Anyone fancy giving Jen a ride, as I will be TT BPU and I get told off every year and it's only been N/A before:taped:

Are the dates out for Japfest

Hey Abz you can give Jen a ride, at this rate you will still be N/A:d

This sounds realy strange Rog..;)