The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Dragonball 2013 (UPDATED 5-1-2013) - 17th, 18th and 19th May - The Road to Rouen

Branners

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Top job done by all who was involved to make this happen!!!! My first dragonball and will NOT BE MY LAST!!!! A weekend away with good friendly people, grate views, some big bridges and lots of food and cold beers :thumbs: :thumbs:.

It was really good to put some faces to names and have a real good chat. Hope you all get home quick to put your feet up lol

What a great weekend!!! Had a blast on my first DB with the NA kicking ass and taking names :D. The 'go pro on a stick' mod was great and me and James (TheTurtleshead) got some great footage.

I want to say a MASSIVE thank you to Mr & Mrs. Havard for the bottles of water at Calais when my Matrix Heater pipe developed a split and an even BIGGER thank you to Brad (Camry5SGTE) for pulling over after the checkpoint to see if he could help with the split and happened to have a set of pliers James could use to by pass the Heater Matrix itself.

Epic trip, great members, great cars, great time. A big thank you to Branners and all those involved in setting this up.

Got home at 22.55 and knackered.

1012 miles done. What a great weekend..!! Thanks to Branners, Ellis, Abz, Wile, ScottC for all the help behind the scenes. I just had to turn up and enjoy myself.

Loved being in the naughty group today between Rouen and Boulogne. Epic hooning.

H.

Got home at 22.55 and knackered.

1012 miles done. What a great weekend..!! Thanks to Branners, Ellis, Abz, Wile, ScottC for all the help behind the scenes. I just had to turn up and enjoy myself.

Loved being in the naughty group today between Rouen and Boulogne. Epic hooning.

H.

Good grief. They let you near Rouen?

You know what you're like in that town.

Had withdral symptons this evening so at 8pm on e kids were in bed i took the Supra put to get a much needed KFC !!

- - - Updated - - -

H.

..... :D

Guest Budz86
Had withdral symptons this evening so at 8pm on e kids were in bed i took the Supra put to get a much needed KFC !!
Lucky boy! I had a Ginster's pasty from Clacketts :( Edited by Budz86 (see edit history)

The route was tweaked to keep Havard out of Rouen. We snuck in the north east corner and back out but there were no trams this time.

We only touched Rouen briefly and we still managed to take a wrong turn. Luckily it was round a roundabout and straight back on track. The sat nav doesn't react quick enough because of the number of junctions or exits in quick succession. Rouen has loads of roads where once to make your choice, there is no road back, you can't turn around or you are on the wrong side of the river and have to find a bridge.

The signs on the outskirts say "Rouen, twinned with Hell & Wigan"...!!