The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Dragonball 2013 (UPDATED 5-1-2013) - 17th, 18th and 19th May - The Road to Rouen

Branners

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Don't talk rubbish... I left at 10:30pm on Thursday night for traveldodge and still made it...

Were you coming from 250 miles away Rob?

I think that one thing is for certain. If it's going to be 3 days then we are in, 4 days we are out depending upon how it sits but I know last year I hardly got anything work related done on the day we left as we were getting everything ready, kids away, car prepped, packing etc. This is looking like we may aswell do a week if it is going to be extended.

I am pretty sure that I won't be able to find anyone to look after our kids from Wednesday afternoon to Sunday night. I likw the DB as three days leaves you wanting more, 4 days may see you having enough and that is never a good thing for the following years event. There was talk of JAE becoming a 4 dayer too, suffice to say we'll be giving that a miss if that happens.

H.

Were you coming from 250 miles away Rob?

I think that one thing is for certain. If it's going to be 3 days then we are in, 4 days we are out depending upon how it sits but I know last year I hardly got anything work related done on the day we left as we were getting everything ready, kids away, car prepped, packing etc. This is looking like we may aswell do a week if it is going to be extended.

I am pretty sure that I won't be able to find anyone to look after our kids from Wednesday afternoon to Sunday night. I likw the DB as three days leaves you wanting more, 4 days may see you having enough and that is never a good thing for the following years event. There was talk of JAE becoming a 4 dayer too, suffice to say we'll be giving that a miss if that happens.

H.

You are mate but guigsy isn't... He is only in Northampton...

Bed and breakfast here for you and Vicky if you need it mate :)

Appreciated Rob. Do you and Charlotte do free baby sitting for a few days while Vicki and I go hooning around France

Based upon the estimated time of arrival of our first born it might be a possibility mate....

Not sure Charlotte is sold on taking a 4 week old on dragonball :( might have to bribe the mother-in-law :D

Appreciated Rob. Do you and Charlotte do free baby sitting for a few days while Vicki and I go hooning around France

Yeah. Can you look after 2 cats. 2 rats and a dog for us while your at it?

3 days the cats and the rats can manage on there own. But we have to kennel the dog, an extra day and we have to kennel 3 animals which is another 100 quid or so.

When I say 3 days is 4 I mean it's an extra night. Travel down Thursday night after work, Friday off work, then the weekend.

4 days means I have to take an extra day off work. And Idont get that many. 10 days in Florida, I already have 5 other days booked off next year, not including my birthday which I will want. A few for Xmas because I don't want to work Xmas eve, One for dragonball leaves me 2/3 days spare for emergencies...

Yeah. Can you look after 2 cats. 2 rats and a dog for us while your at it?

3 days the cats and the rats can manage on there own. But we have to kennel the dog, an extra day and we have to kennel 3 animals which is another 100 quid or so.

When I say 3 days is 4 I mean it's an extra night. Travel down Thursday night after work, Friday off work, then the weekend.

4 days means I have to take an extra day off work. And Idont get that many. 10 days in Florida, I already have 5 other days booked off next year, not including my birthday which I will want. A few for Xmas because I don't want to work Xmas eve, One for dragonball leaves me 2/3 days spare for emergencies...

The dog would be safe but the cats and rat would survive about 2 mins as we have 2 cockers spaniels which don't play nice with vermin ;)

A 4 day Dragonball will never happen. The police will turn up on day 2, and day 3 we will all be thrown out of the country :D None of this will be my fault as I will have an alibi from the bar man / local easy girl :innocent:

Anyway it's a proven scientific fact that no one sane can put up with me for longer than 3 days! Lol

A 4 day Dragonball will never happen. The police will turn up on day 2, and day 3 we will all be thrown out of the country :D None of this will be my fault as I will have an alibi from the bar man / local easy girl :innocent:

Anyway it's a proven scientific fact that no one sane can put up with me for longer than 3 days! Lol

He's got a point hear... no one can put up with you for more than 2 day's..ooops i mean 3 day's.:D cheap entertainment though. :D