The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Dragonball 2013 (UPDATED 5-1-2013) - 17th, 18th and 19th May - The Road to Rouen

Branners

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Uh Hmmm!!!!:twak:

Seriously though, I just didn't have the time mate, with everything going on at home.

It's okay fella, that video is spectacular and it such an honour you spent so much time in editing it to a very high standard! I must have seen that video at least 50 times and each time it puts a huge smile on my face!! I have shown this to loads of people and they love the radio commentary and the whole clip, especially them single turbo's giving it some!

Paul, you got a mention for the song choice too ;)

Hopefully next year we can keep the convoys together for longer periods. My plan was to get loads of footage on the Sunday with the roads being quieter but seeing no one fancied driving over the bridge it was just me and Mallo.

Edit: Paul, you're on music duty again

Hopefully next year we can keep the convoys together for longer periods. My plan was to get loads of footage on the Sunday with the roads being quieter but seeing no one fancied driving over the bridge it was just me and Mallo.

Edit: Paul, you're on music duty again

Without a doubt you have a good point, I think keeping it to 30 cars would be ideal.

We can then split them into smaller groups on convoy, we just need to make sure has maps and sat navs so then if anyone is lost it doesn't matter and they can just meet at the next meeting point. Though we need to pin down some great scenery for the video and pictures. Saying all that, getting lost is sometimes the fun part... driving through random towns is hilarious!!

Without a doubt you have a good point, I think keeping it to 30 cars would be ideal.

We can then split them into smaller groups on convoy, we just need to make sure has maps and sat navs so then if anyone is lost it doesn't matter and they can just meet at the next meeting point. Though we need to pin down some great scenery for the video and pictures. Saying all that, getting lost is sometimes the fun part... driving through random towns is hilarious!!

Getting lost is great, doing about 100 extra miles and stumbling across a nice tunnel was brilliant :D