The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Kaan's SRD1000S - 3.4 Stroked Wide Body Project!

Kaan W

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Looks absolutely stunning mate!:cool::thumbs:

Thank you mate :)

+1

The best Supra in the club imo ... with the second best turbo :D :d

Let's see how the 7175 with 3.4 performs against 6870 on a built 3.0 :p :D

Thanks Luc :):D

The 6870 definitely seems to be the turbo of choice at the moment, I think between the 2 of them hp will be quite simular but boost on the 7175 will come in higher.

Thank you mate :)

Thanks Luc :):D

The 6870 definitely seems to be the turbo of choice at the moment, I think between the 2 of them hp will be quite simular but boost on the 7175 will come in higher.

Let's meet with our 3 Supras (you, Phil and me) ... the lowest power figure pays the beer ;) :D

Let's meet with our 3 Supras (you, Phil and me) ... the lowest power figure pays the beer ;) :D

I'm in!....... Although I have a feeling I will probably be the one picking up the beer tab, as I don't think SRD is gunna have mine finished by the time Luc comes over lol...... but I'm happy to buy beers for a day of Supra's, mates and banter :D

I'm in!....... Although I have a feeling I will probably be the one picking up the beer tab, as I don't think SRD is gunna have mine finished by the time Luc comes over lol...... but I'm happy to buy beers for a day of Supra's, mates and banter :D

I look forward to that mate!! Will be an epic day we'll definitely have to arrange something. You can get a seat in mine of yours isn't done, get a taste of some real power :p

This car has come SO FAR Kaan. Real credit to your and SRDs workmanship. I'll be happy if mine ends up half as nice as this when I'm done (in many moons time lol)

Thanks mate, I never thought the car would ever come this far! It's a great achievement when you stick at what you want to achieve even if it seems impossible :)

Thats looking superb, going to be a serious setup that one.

Thanks Jamie :thumbs:

I think I'll need some alone time with those photos. :) looking mint mate.

That were my first thoughts when I took them :eyebrows:

Just... wow!

:thumbs:

Spot on pal it's coming on well now you will soon be choo chooing :-)

Lol, I cant wait mate :D