The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Kaan's SRD1000S - 3.4 Stroked Wide Body Project!

Kaan W

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

As already said mate. Selling is crazy.

You would have to break the car and sell off the parts to make some of your money back IMO.

£30k seems to be top of the market for Supras unfortunately and I'd hazard a guess that this wouldn't cut the mustard in trying to cover the cost of this.

Best of luck with whatever you decide....but remember....Lambo tuning is prohibitively expensive and the stock car just couldn't match this.;)

As already said mate. Selling is crazy.

You would have to break the car and sell off the parts to make some of your money back IMO.

£30k seems to be top of the market for Supras unfortunately and I'd hazard a guess that this wouldn't cut the mustard in trying to cover the cost of this.

Best of luck with whatever you decide....but remember....Lambo tuning is prohibitively expensive and the stock car just couldn't match this.;)

I'll have to wait until after dragonball but at the moment I can't make my mind up mate. I get bored of stuff quick. I would expect to make 50 percent back what I've spent but I wouldn't break it.

That will be a real shame if you do sell it mate, but I'd definitely agree with what everyone else has said - wait until it's done and drive it first, then make your mind up.

Totally understand your angle if you've got a lot of crap going on at the moment, but to think about it sensibly, wait until it's done so if you must sell it you can at least get as much back for it as you possibly can.

I dont know what your personal situation is but, ive just finished a big money build that took about 2 years and I was so over it, but I stuck in there and now driving my own car again feels so good makes alll the long hours wurth it,, even with all tbe bullshit that went on, its all forgotten now and I will do it all again in a heartbeat

Cheers guys, it will be finished :) With so much going on its hard to focus on everything and having thought about it to sell would be foolish.

That's completely understandable. Remember we guys are here, we are all pretty violent and some of us are still on FIB's wanted list... So chin up my friend, you are on the midst of building an incredible car!

Saw this yesterday when I picked mine up from Baldy's. You've clearly put a lot into this car, time and money would of been a shame not to stick it out to the end and enjoy it.

It would be a shame, I hope he's taking good care of her, she likes a light left on over night and to be told it's loved throughout the day.

• 2 weeks later...