The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Kaan's SRD1000S - 3.4 Stroked Wide Body Project!

Kaan W

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Any updates ?

Just re-read the whole thread

Wow :blink: Thanks for taking the time to read through it :thumbs:

Not a lot has happened over Christmas to be honest, the bay work is very nearly done and the car should be back at SRD next week then which the engine can go back in :nana:

The custom 4" zircotech down/mid pipe is all ready to go on there after along with the 4" hks Ti exhaust.

Fuel system is all ready for installing then some relocating of things, wiring etc then we should see it alive :D

I'll update with pictures as soon as it's back at SRD.

Good choice on exhaust mate

Cheers mate, the thing's mahoosive lol.

I didn't read every word, only the posts with pictures mainly :D

Ahh still a lot of pages, it brings back some judders reading back through some of the problems and hours I've spent on it :eek:

The custom 4" zircotech down/mid pipe is all ready to go on there after along with the 4" hks Ti exhaust.

Good choice mate. I had Lee's HKS Ti exhaust on my car for a couple of weeks when I had an issue with my Whizbitz exhaust, and I have to say I loved it. I plan to purchase one too. ;)

Good choice mate. I had Lee's HKS Ti exhaust on my car for a couple of weeks when I had an issue with my Whizbitz exhaust, and I have to say I loved it. I plan to purchase one too. ;)

I've never heard one in person mate but from videos they sound bloomin awesome :D

I've never heard one in person mate but from videos they sound bloomin awesome :D

As the Whizbitz 4" Ti single box (the one I have) is based on the HKS Ti one, they sound quite similar. You are gonna love it. It's the best 1000+ bhp exhaust out there ;)

As the Whizbitz 4" Ti single box (the one I have) is based on the HKS Ti one, they sound quite similar. You are gonna love it. It's the best 1000+ bhp exhaust out there ;)

And one of the loudest :D I'm wondering if hks sell a bung for this exhaust for those late night drives, or something universal that fits?

I have one on mine and it does sound awesome :)

When are you looking to have the car completed by?

Cool, any videos?

I haven't got an exact date but hopefully April/May :)

Guest Nicholas
I probably could mate but 4" would flow more than enough for my power range and would save a little space under the car as well.

Gotcha! looking forward to some more pics! :)

+1 .... me too.

I put it in when leaving early or coming home late .... Ryan checked during mapping : I can even floor it with the bung in pussy mode (low boost ; 1.2 bar).

HKS TI comes with a bung I have one for mine.

I never got one with mine but it wasn't brand new :(

Does the bung affect egt temps at all Luc?

Gotcha! looking forward to some more pics! :)

Cheers Nicholas me too :D

At low boost, Ryan said EGT's were only marginally higher (so no broblem). The Syvecs monitors everything and would nevertheless cut boost if necessary.

- - - Updated - - -

Not reachable with our little tubbies ;) :D

One day it might be possible :D

That's good to know, maybe not run higher boost settings with the bung in perhaps.

One day it might be possible :D

That's good to know, maybe not run higher boost settings with the bung in perhaps.

Not for me mate ... the Supra needs to remain streetable on normal tires ; I don't want to have to run 15" rear drag radials to get traction.

I would only run low boost with the bung .. and wouldn't go above half throttle with the bung in.

I have to admit that I never use the bung ; it sits in the trunk in case I would have to. ;)